So far, not good.... Jury is still out.

Wood Dash Factory - So far, not good.... Jury is still out.
Update by user Feb 15, 2019

I got a very nice email from Mel at Wooddash.com. He apologized for the error in filling my order, and committed to sending out the correct Dash Kit.I emailed him back, thanking him, and asked for return instructions for the incorrect product.I will send back the Dash Kit (Matte Finish) that was sent to me in error, when I received return authorization/instructions.The workmanship on the Dash Kit that I received was excellent.

It was just the wrong finish. I ordered Factory Match High Gloss Ebony, and received the correct Dash Kit, but with Matte Finish.

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2019
I ordered a Dash Kit for my Lincoln MKx. After a month, it arrived. It is MATTE finish. I clearly ordered Matching High Gloss Ebony. I called B&I, the mfg. and they were totally useless. There is no phone number for Wooddash.com. There are several companies that seem to be involved in the sale, production, and delivery of these products. None of them have contact phone numbers. I made my purchase via PayPal, so, if I don't get some satisfaction pretty damned quick, I will rely on PayPal for a full refund.... We will see. p.s. The workmanship looks great. They just ignored the requirements of my order....

When I emailed my complaint to WoodDash.com, Mel from Customer Service immediately emailed me back and worked with me to get a replacement Dash Kit manufactured with the correct finish/color. I just received it, and all is perfect.

The workmanship is beautiful. I would recommend this company to a friend, no problem.

ID
Pros
  • Photos and description of their products
Cons
  • Sloppy order fulfillment
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Wood Dash Experts Inc.

This company is absolutely horrible. I ordered 2 items and after 3 weeks only 1 came. Each time I called I would be sent to a recording saying they were closed. Even when I actually got a person on the phone, who promised not to send me to the recording .... I was sent to the recording. I was then promised someone would call back the next day after I threatened to cancel my credit card payment. They never called. Needless to say I cancelled the card payment. Whatever you do never use these guys. I'm amazed I got one of the two items. I'm sure that was only to keep me guessing long enough for my credit card company to pay out. I guess they don't know about charge backs. What a rip off.
Solomons, Maryland
Loss

Wood dash experts (oxymoron)

ordered dash kit, promised 4-5 delivery, came in 2 weeks. color did not match oem. tried to return, talked to steven r 6-8 times, kept getting run around,finally got return auth. number to begin return process. website says that once return auth. number is issued, a credit will happen in 4-5 days. after 2 weeks and several more calls to steven r credit was finally issued minus restocking fee of 50 dollars plus I am out the shipping fee of $18 to send the kit back. very poor customer servive, do not do business with them
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Rude customer service

I received a wrong part from Wood Dash Experts. After speaking to the first sales person who knew nothing, I was passed onto someone named Steven R. He was very rude and abrupt and did not even attempt to help solve my problem. If there was an award for the worst customer service, Wood Dash would win it hands down. Doesn't people realize that good customer service is what brings repeat business? I will never order from them again and I will make sure I let everyone know via newspapers, internet and good old word of mouth. Pissed off customer.
#219393

"6. Written by Great Experience at Wood Dash, on 19-05-2008 22:14

I had such a great experience at Wood Dash especially while ordering with John who was friendly and very knowledgable of the products. I am pissed to see something like this about such a great company. Boo to you people who have nothing better to do."

sir you are an ***!!!!

These guys change their name because they are trying to avoid having a bad reputation. Your reap what you sow. Looks like they are too late.

Always do a Google search on the company name AND website BEFORE doing business with them.

I was surprised to find out that Steven R is actually the owner of Wooddasexperts, also known as Onyx Automotive and CarId. Do your research on all three company names and you'll find out that they are owned by the same *** bag Steven R.

They keep changing names to avoid bad reputation. NEVER DEAL with THEM!

I am not sue who these complaints are about, the title says Wood Dash Experts, not Wood Dash Factory. I am the President and owner of Wood Dash Factory and we have no one here named Steven R, we are a family owned and operated company.

I deal with any problems personally. If anyone has a complaint about Wood Dash Factory, not Wood Dash Experts, please let me know.

I can be contacted through our website. www.wooddashfactory.com

I recently ordered a steering wheel for my Toyota Camary. I emailed about their price match offer; they will not respond to my emails nor questions about when I will recieve my price match credit nor my hundred dollar core refund.

I sent them tmy steering wheel; its recorded as being signed by their employees via UPS. DONT GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO RIP YOU OFF.

THEY OWE ME ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE DOLLARS. *** MEN.

Please dont make the mistake others have done. Please use another company.

I ordered a steering wheel. Sent mine back to the address 1380 Rankin,MI; Onyx Automotive. This item was signed for etc. They will not refund my $100.00 core refundable deposit.

I have emailed and emailed and they wont return my phone calls and hang up on me when I do get someone on the line. Use another company.

You would get better customer service and responses from a primate. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

I just experienced this a...h....Steven R also....must be several of them and of course the other person is James (customer service, internet help, etc and who answers the phone when you call)...They must generically use these 2 names for everything.....complete jerks.....do not do business with them at all!!!!!!!

I wish I had seen this before I ordered my part....which I'll never get!

THEY REAL JERKS, TIME TO PUNUSH THEM ALL :( :( :( :p

Yeap Mr. Steven R is very very rude and not willing to help the customer at all.

I will not recommend this company to anyone. Although the have good products, the treatment that you receive is terrible.

View more comments (11)
ID
#112045 Review #112045 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article