Verified Reviewer

My bill is too high

Wood County Electric Cooperative - My bill is too high
We all are charged 2 bills a month from 2 different companies. Without our consent . My bill usage was 87 dollars. That was ok till they also charged me for pcrf which is another company they are buying from. That's why everyone bill is so high. It's really shifty of wood county electric to do their customers like that even without their consent. Hope u all go under . don't buy from wood county electric!

The PCRF has always been on bills and is also on all electric utilities' bills. It the is the fuel charge and the cost goes up or down based on the cost of purchased electricity that is sent to the consumer.

That cost is tied to the cost of coal and natural gas that is used to generate the electricity. When those cost rise, electricity costs rise.

ID
Inglewood, California
Cons
  • To high charging other fees
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Cannot Contact The Main Office.

I have been trying to have the power disconnected from my previous campsite at A&F RV Resort in Alba, Texas because I have moved to another site. Each time I call I am transferred to their "Overflow" receptionists who tell me I need to contact the main number which is the number I have been calling all along. In the mean time, I am still being charged for the power that is still connected to the original site I was living at.

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware.

ID
Preferred solution
Disconnect Site16 power.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article