Plumber does not fix faucet & wants full pay!Wood& Wood Plumbing/Sulphur Springs,Tx

Sept 25th I called my usual highway robbery plumbers, I wanted my faucet on my garden tub fixed & cut offs underneath, so I called Wood & Wood Plumbing in Sulphur Springs,tx. He said it would be $168.00 & I said ok. He(Clint) put the cut offs underneath & fixed the *** of cold water that was leaking,but said the hot was NOW LEAKING! I said, I am NOT paying you for an unfinished job. He got mad slammed the door knocked a picture off my wall & it broke. To make a long story short, the main one Steven said he would make it right, I called yesterday & talked to (Clint) he stated the faucet was to be delivered yesterday the2cd of Sept. I called this afternoon today, had not heard a word, the answering service hung up, & I called back & talked to Leann Steven's wife. She said it did not arrive, so we had some words, but I never lost my cool. In other words, they are liars, crooks & giving me the runaround & have NO INTENTIONS of fixing it! So, if you ever need a plumber, NEVER use them, they might do you right a couple of times, but then watch out. I have no room in my life for CROOKS that take advantage of older people, no telling how many they have screwed around! They charge way too much & I have been paying it, but feel they do seniors WRONG! PLease take my advice & NEVER use them, you will be sorry after awhile!
ID
Emory, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article