Horrible Customer Service - I felt robbed

Update by user Oct 21, 2020

After 4 months of emailing, I was finally refunded after telling them I would report their website if they did not refund me. At that point I was angry. I was getting vague answers or the same answer: “Please, be patient.” I was patient until I wasn’t due to their poor customer service, false promises, and failure to respond when I would ask for a refund.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2020
My next door neighbor recommended the Wonderful Cats site. I had high hopes and was excited about receiving this automatic laser toy for my only cat. Mind you, we are in the middle of a pandemic, so I understand if shipping takes longer than normal. But, I was told up to 10 business days. I emailed to ask what was going on and they sent me an automatic reply saying something along the lines of, Please be patient, services are slower due to COVID. Ok- I understand that. But then...I went to check the tracking number and it was unavailable. Weird but I left it alone. A week later I went to check again and it still didn't work. I asked for a new tracking number, and they just gave me the same one after I told them it was not showing me any updates (it was still in China after 2 months). Another month goes by, and they still left me in the dark. Their poor responses and ability to keep me in the loop (they were sending me the same message every time I emailed for answers all while my tracking number still wasnt working). 4 months go by and now I dont have access to the address anymore (I emailed awhile before this asking to change the address). At this point I ask for a refund. They sent me the same message and never refunded me. I ask for a refund again (at this point I am mad). They STILL didnt refund me after ordering in June- it is now September. Finally, in October I said if they dont refund me I will report them. The next day I get a text saying my order has been refunded... this was the worst experience I have had with a business. It gave me so much anxiety because they left me in the dark and were not acknowledging it. I had to still report this for future customers. Thanks for listening, Zoë

User's recommendation: Second guess shopping from this site.

ID
Service
Wonderful Cats Shipping Service
Cons
  • Delay in responses or no response to email
  • Bad customer service
  • Vague answers
Preferred solution
Refund the customer right away when they ask and have proof that they are unable to track the package after months since ordering. This made me feel robbed as a customer and super uncomfortable.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article