map-marker Toccoa, Georgia

Been Burned !!!!!!

Bait and switch artists, fast talking, money grubbing disrespectful kids was what I experienced when I had the misfortune of finding myself in need of some radio work.The first thing that they told me was that my Stryker 656 was fried and that it was fried because of my brand new Stryker antenna which was installed at Walcott Cb shop 4 days earlier by their technician. Then they told me that I needed a new cb and a new antenna and that they could sell a complete new set up for $750.00.

I told them that I couldn't pay that right then but that I would be back on my return trip in about a week. They told me that the price that they quoted me could change by the time I returned do to possible inflation. So I left and proceeded north bound to my delivery.

Well I am sure glad that I left there, because while rolling north another driver told me about Jaguar Electronics and that I should get a second opinion from them and as it turned out It was only a broken prong on my power jack on my radio and my antenna was just fine.The whole experience at Jaguar Electronics only cost me $65.00. Im glad that I listened to that other driver,as for Wolfmans CB Shop stay far away !

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs !

map-marker New York, New York

Warn druvers of their deceptive practices .

Bait and switch artists who are all about getting deep within your pockets. Enter at your own risk.They are nothing more than slick talking con artists who's bottom line is getting the most money they can out of you for the least amount of effort on resolving your issues on their part. Your value is not within their interest of concern.

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware !

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article