Wizard of Paws - Rude owner

I worked here for a short time and honestly, I'm glad I did. I can now expose her for the sham she is! The owner is a fraud! She will cut corners and does really bad job! She gets dogs out in no time because she sucks at the haircuts! If she cuts the dog (which is frequent), she'll glue it shut and NOT inform the owner! She has NO CLUE which shampoos to use and will double up on them causing the animals to get dry skin - especially if the dog has allergies (She doesn't give a ***). She treats the dogs and cats like *** and yells at them constantly! Her "bather" is a drug addict who lives in a drug house. She's just as nutso as the owner is! Her friend who comes to visit is a *** addict with two felonies on her record and she'll let her groom. They smoke pot during cigarette breaks and treat customers like garbage! A story she told me is a woman who was upset with a haircut wanted a refund and the owner refused. This is the shop owners right, sure, so she threatened to call the cops on the dog owner. Then the store owner called her a rude *** after the lady walked out, to her face and outside in front of a bunch of people at the strip mall! She's extremely unprofessional and won't tolerate anyone with a complaint. God forbid you don't like something, she'll yell at you and then hang up on you and take your money! Go to a professional store, which are getting harder and harder to find these days! She refused to pay me and then claimed I owed her druggie bather money when I didn't? Screw this lady!
ID
Saint Paul, Minnesota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article