High-Priestess Moirai Unsuccessful spell work year later

On October 27th 2015 I ordered the Money Halloween Spell for the casting on 31st of October 2015. Well been off and on contact with her and been almost a full year and have not seen any results she rarely contacts me and when she does she acts like she cares and says my case is difficult and she is working on it. I emailed her several times for status and no response as weeks go by. Last email I sent to her was on September 27th and still no response as of today. She acts like she cares but how when she does not give updates or anything.
ID
Clarksville, Tennessee
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Just want what i paid for. I do not recall the amount I spent on it as been a year now. But was a special she had last October.

Verified Reviewer

High-Priestess Moirai Cleansing

yesterday i filled out a form from this site http://witchcraftspells.online/secret-witchcraft-cleansing-2.php I had had hopes so i thought i'll do this and cancel it when she's done and i went browsing on the web and i found out she's a scam! and my information was on the secure order page powered by BlueSnap. She's not letting me cancel. I have 29 days left before i get charged. How do i cancel? I'm not seeing it anywhere on her site and i emailed her 30 times and she's not replying back. I also emailed BlueSnap to see if they can remove my information. My credit card and my address before the end of September
ID
Cons
  • Not letting me cancel before charging me
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article