They WONT fix even though they have data

I called google headquaters to make a bad review on google and they gave me a link because you google a place to make a bad review on google there isn't any... So the google operator sent me a link and I wrote a bad review... Then I submitted it... It turns out the google rep gave me a link to make a bad complaint on myself... So when you google Wismatic Times Production the ONLY BAD Review was placed by me... They have METADATA and can tell who and where each review came from. However they want me to go to court and get an affidavit and signed by a a notary. I am Perry B, Anthony, Owner Brian Perry.. and you can tell by what I typed it isn't a review on a production company its a review on a billion dollar company and since OCT when I left the review I still haven't gotten the help I needed from google.
Pros:
  • No pros only cons
Cons:
  • Do not provide solutions
  • Nobody will help you or me here
  • Wasting my time

User's recommendation: Dont take this site seriously... anyone can make a bad review and they don't care... Even Youtube doesn't allow people to just comment bad comments.

map-marker Denver, Colorado

You makle it so hard to talk to someone and...

Bullshitsince I started I had tried to get into my emails, I couldn't there was no way to ta;lk to someone because I couldnt get into my account. But you had no problem trying to charge me for service I wasn't able to use. Then suspended my account.

User's recommendation: use other services becuase they would rather save and not have an adequate service. You forget or lose something... They REFUSE TO LEAD YOU TO AUTHENTIC HELP.

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article