Wisenbarger Builders

I would absolutely not recommend this builder/contractor for any type of project. He didn't fulfill his agreement, verbal or otherwise, and didn't complete the job. In my case, he had a poor work ethic, attitude, and provided less than desirable work. If you do choose to work with this contractor, be sure to have a signed contract outlining the specifics. Again, in my case he only heard what he wanted to hear, didn't listen to the full scope of the project and then up-charged me later in the process. By up-charging, I mean we had a barter agreement for me to provide a website for the company as partial payment. Two-thirds the way through the project, he backed out on the agreement. At this point, I was a bit short monetarily because I was holding back what I thought the full amount would approximately be with trade. When I mentioned I could make payments, not wanting to have a conflict or ill feelings because I was referred to the builder from a friend of both sides, everything seemed fine. After needing a bit more time to come up with the additional money due to him backing out of the original agreement, I received a call from him threatening to put liens on my house. If only I had a written agreement, I could have at least held him to it. Lesson learned I guess. From my experience, all I can say is I strongly recommend getting everything in writing and to hire this contractor at your own risk!
ID
Columbus, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article