Wisenbarger Builders

I would absolutely not recommend this builder/contractor for any type of project. He didn't fulfill his agreement, verbal or otherwise, and didn't complete the job. In my case, he had a poor work ethic, attitude, and provided less than desirable work. If you do choose to work with this contractor, be sure to have a signed contract outlining the specifics. Again, in my case he only heard what he wanted to hear, didn't listen to the full scope of the project and then up-charged me later in the process. By up-charging, I mean we had a barter agreement for me to provide a website for the company as partial payment. Two-thirds the way through the project, he backed out on the agreement. At this point, I was a bit short monetarily because I was holding back what I thought the full amount would approximately be with trade. When I mentioned I could make payments, not wanting to have a conflict or ill feelings because I was referred to the builder from a friend of both sides, everything seemed fine. After needing a bit more time to come up with the additional money due to him backing out of the original agreement, I received a call from him threatening to put liens on my house. If only I had a written agreement, I could have at least held him to it. Lesson learned I guess. From my experience, all I can say is I strongly recommend getting everything in writing and to hire this contractor at your own risk!
ID
Columbus, Ohio

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article