John Polumbo Review

We signed up for Winning Edges Sales Educational Program about 3 months ago. We attended all the classes weekly and learned tremendously from the one-on-one coaching, team training and role playing a variety of sales scenarios with John Polumbo. After 3 months of practice, I felt more comfortable with sales, and was able to obtain 3 new accounts totaling 60K in revenue. These sales were a fraction of the investment in the sales program, so this course definitely had a positive ROI. I would highly recommend this program to any organization focused on high growth. For the pissed consumer reviews, all I have to say, if you don't apply the principals, how can you expect to get a return.

If John Palumbo stops returning your phone calls or attending the scheduled meetings what would you do??? If John Palumbo was a honest business man he would return my $4500!

Why do you think he is no longer a part of Sandler???

Providence, Rhode Island
Great Results
Advanced Reviewer

JOHN PALUMBO/ WINNING EDGE SELLING EAST PROVIDENCE RHODE ISLAND SCAMMED ME $4500

Update by user Apr 26, 2015

Please look at the letter I posted from John Palumbo of WWinning Edge Selling! That shoud make you think twice!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2014
I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling and I was for 6 months 2 calls a week and 1 face to face coaching per week. After the third week John STOPPED taking my calls!!! JOHN Paumbo is a great salesman, he will tell you all the things you want/need to here, then once he has your money. He will never call you again!!!! DO NOT USE JOHN PALUMBO OF WINNING EDGE SELLING!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM~~~~

John will you be doing the right thing and sending me the $4500 you STOLE from me??? I see that there are a lot more people that have had the same issue with you over your great 20 year career.

Again to anyone out there who is thinking of hiring John Palumbo or Winning Edge Selling do your due diligence and think twice about it.

John is a GREAT salesman / *** artist!!!

Be very careful!!!

John Palumbo, there is nothing to discuss you stole $4500 from me! If you want to send me a refund check you know my address!

Until that time I am not interested in speaking to you!

If seems to me other people have had the same issue with John Palumbo of winning edge selling located in East Providence RI.

Alex,

I made every effort to resolve your situation including a pro-rated refund that you agreed was fair and acceptable. Please contact my office at 401-273-1215 if you would like to discuss offline.

My name is Alex B and please tell me more.... John Palumbo Stole my money and Inwant it back.....

Did he steal your money too???

Anonymous you clearly have not been around John long enough for him to burn you.

John talks the talk, but does not walk the walk.

Ask him why his second business he had failed.

Also, inquire how his relationship with the a national training brand ended....watch the tap dancing start!

Seems like someone has a grudge against John at Winning Edge Selling and is writing a couple of reviews under false pseudonums? (as you can tell these are from the same person just based on the wording).

Just to set the record straight for John's benefit, wanted to write in and say that our company has utilized his services on multiple occasions over the past 12 mths, and we've always found him to be absolutely terrific to work with. John is passionate, helpful, and a true sales professional. If you are a small business in RI or MA and you are not using John's services, then really you should call him - as he will be able to help you increase your company sales quickly and efficiently. He takes great pride in helping small businesses be successful in sales, and for us he has always been extremely responsive.

So just ignore the person who is posting a couple of negative comments and get on the phone and give John a call.

Once you speak with him, if you are a business owner then you will quickly realize he is going to be able to help you.

John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling Stole $4500 from me!!! He was supposed to work with me on how to sell, we met for 3 times then stopped taking my calls!!! STAY AWAY!!!

View more comments (6)
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Advanced Reviewer

JOHN PALUMBO OF WINNING EDGE SELLING LOCATED IN EAST PROVIDENCE RI IS A *** ARTIST!

John Palumbo Of Winning Edge Selling, Which Is Located In East Providence Rhode Island Was Hired By My Husband Last Year. John Was Hired To Train My Husband On Sales Training. John Charged My Husband $6500 Which We Paid Him UPFRONT!!! My Husband Met With John For 4 Weeks, And Just Like The Other Reviewers, John Stopped Meeting With My Husband, Stopped Taking His Calls.... We Are In The Process Of Contacting The Attorney Generals Office! Again John Palumbo Is A Complete *** Artist, Scammster, Dishonest Person!!! Do Not Trust JOHN PALUMBO OF WINNING EDGE SELLING!!!!He Will Tell You That He CAN Train You, But In Actuality He Is Just Getting Ready Tp Steal YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. STAY AWAY

Our records don’t show any client matching your review and I work with every client directly, Please contact my office to review our ENGAGEMENT AGREEMENT at 401-273-1215, we have a stellar record for almost 20 years and would like to resolve your matter. If validated we would be happy to extend additional training and or coaching sessions to ensure you get a return on your training investment.

Thank you for report, happy to address off-line".

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Overall Impression Review

I would highly NOT recommend John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling. All the other posts are accurate, he is a great salesman and a terrific *** artist! He stole mearly $ 7000 from us. Do not use John Palumbo you will loose your money. Actually let me correct that statement. He will steal your money!
Problems with payment

John Palubo Winning Edge Selling East Providence, Rhode Island

Same kind of thing happened to my husband. After loosing his sales job of after 10 years, my husband found John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling. John gave my husband "HOPE". My husband was devastated at one of the lowest points of his life. Mr. Palumbo charged my husband $7,000 for sales training, executive coaching. After a month, the phone calss ceased, the meeting stopped and John was no where to be found. My husband was devasted, ( I told him not to give him that much money, but I wanted to be supportive). Point being DO NOT TRUST THIS CROOK JOHN PALUMBO OF WINNING EDGE SELLING. HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE, GOD WILL TRULY PUNISH HIM, I BELIEVE IN THAT.

John Palumbo is up to his OLD TRICKS! He got kicked out of Sandler Training franchise for the same thing Stealing Customers Money, I would NOT RECOMMEND John Palumbo

Thank you for report, happy to address off-line".

John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling is a # thief # *** man # cant be trusted # do not use him # will steal your money # do not reccommend # stay away

John Palumbo is a Drunk!!!

View more comments (3)
Cranston, Rhode Island
Cons
  • No etchics

Winning Edge Selling Does a Great Job