Verified Reviewer

Didn’t have a good experience with Winmar

We hired Winmar recommended by our insurance to clean our house from smoke damage. After the third time they tried to clean our house we fired them. Their quality of work was very suspect.
ID
Regina, Saskatchewan
Preferred solution
Want people to know that their the company is very suspect

Terrible company

Update by user Jul 01, 2015

I have made aware that Winmar itself did not purchase this property, it was the owner of the franchise. Despite using all of the companies logos, name and staff, it was bought privately.

I have notified the company that it looks very bad for them, and no response as of yet.

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2015
Winmar has been the most horrible company to deal with over the past 2 years : Accusing us of things that we supposedly did when we did not even live here and rips down our good fence with claims of building a new one. Then, they put up a snow fence that has been here for 2 years and NOW they are giving us the "curtosy" of telling us that they are taking it down tomorrow and if we want a new one.. build one, on our dime. Looking for more stories to make a group complaint. The owner of the Guelph location is obviously used to taking advantage of residents and is a very poor business manager. His letters to us have been poorly written and his way of speaking to us in person is terribly insincere and degrading. He should be held accountable for his actions and his words. He should stop treating people like lower class citizens and he should own up to his actions. I am tired of listening to his horrible statements and am furious that he is treating the people who live on this street, the way he does.

Now he is threatening me with slander, but all of my story is true and there for I have a right to share it.

ID
Kitchener, Ontario
Cons
  • Dispicable
  • Horrendous
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article