Mark P Tan

Verified Reviewer

Broken web site promises

Wingbuddy - Broken web site promises
We took a tour with them in March of 2024 and they crammed more than the 16 person MAX promised on their web site onto one bus and now keep saying it was ok because they had 2 guides. What if they had 10 guides. Then based on their (could give a damm responses) we could have had 160 people (and their luggage) on the one bus. Wrecked trip. I will NEVER do anything with them again!
Loss:
Pros:
  • One great guide
Cons:
  • Horrible customer service and responses

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!!!!!1

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Atlantic City, New Jersey

They want to charge us more money

Wingbuddy - They want to charge us more money
Do not use this company Wingbuddy is not to be a trusted company. Many calls and were ignored. They want to charge us more money after having paid the full price. We already have a problem with this company, and we haven't traveled yet.

User's recommendation: The most important thing for them is the money after you pay everything you are totally ignored.

IK K Lqm

Verified Reviewer

Very bad customer service

I booked a travel trip and only spoke to the customer service once. They never got back to me with any of the future calls. My questions were unanswered and they did not get me daily schedule or hotel bookings even 3 weeks before the strip. I don't recommend this travel agency.
map-marker Miami, Florida

About our trip

Tour guide took us to swindler's and over charged me tremendously 3 times the cost, I am highly upset

User's recommendation: Don't use A Z as yourguide

Chester J Epp

We need information about our trip

We are going to Dubia March 9,2023 an as of today we have not received any information about what hotel or any.other information about our trip
Gita Jmj

omg.. me too.

I supposed to leave in 10 days and no information. no one is picking up the phone.

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article