joe r Eho
map-marker Newcastle Upon Tyne, England

Unfinished work

job was supposed to take 4 days still waiting for work to be completed 4 month later.when asking various employees of yours when completion will be they promise to phone back but never do which is a shame because we are pleased with the work even though the front door is damaged (not much) but we are not happy about paying for damaged goods. our first payment is on the 21st i am stopping this with Hitachi for the second time unless resolved.ps even your complaints dept are not answering.voidaa resolved until resolved

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: AVOID

Guest

I totally agree we have been waiting 3 years for the correct goods and sized goods so I can understand your frustration and disappointment. Needless to say I wouldn't trust this company at all.

Just look at the reviews on Google there seems an awful lot on profiles giving 2 reviews at 5 stars and both are for the same company. I just wounder if alot of reviews are true or are manipulated to give a false impression.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article