Not showing up for appointment

I had an appointment Window Magic in Spring, changed my work schedule to be home for A. to come consult and give me a bid. I was called and was told he was sick and couldn't come and needed to reschedule. I got in my car and was going down the highway and saw him driving his truck pulling his boat, could not beleive it!!! So unprofessional!! A. is so arrogrant that he think the world should revolve around him. I guess his need to Boat was stronger to do business, and as a resulf took my business else where.
ID
Reston, Virginia

About

Window Magic Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.windowmagiconline.com/estimated-delivery
Summary

Being in business for more than 0 years this Window Magic company is a leading provider of window covering solutions. This list of offered services and products is not complete: Blinds Houston, Window coverings, Drapes, Window Tinting, Houston Shades, Houston Shutters, Solar Shades, Draperies, etc. Moreover they can offer window projects for commercial clients. They are operating throughout following cities: the Woodlands, Tomball, Spring, Cypress, Sugarland, Katy and Pearland. The primary showroom can be detected at Houston TX. Photos, available sizes and prices are posted at their web site. Additionally some videos from YouTube will help clients to decide upon certain product.

Window Magic reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article