Failed to complete job as contracted and paid.

I contracted Window Genie of North Hills to tint the windows and skylights of my sun room. I chose Window Genie over a competitor even though Window Genie was more expensive because WG claimed they could tint the skylights while the competitor said they could not. The windows were tinted ok, but they had trouble with the skylights, but told me they would figure it out. That was nearly a year ago. About 2 months ago I was told they had figured it out and would be out shortly to finish the job. I haven't heard from them since, and they are ignoring my attempts to contact them.

User's recommendation: Don't hire this company.

ID
#2078339 Review #2078339 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Did ok for what they did
Cons
  • Did not complete the job and will not respond
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Window Genie Alpharetta

I am tired of making appointments and companies not showing and not calling. They don't show consideration to a potential customer so why would you trust they will do a good job. I was told to call if I couldn't be home for the appointment. I waited 1.5 hours past the appointment to call them. It was about 5pm and I figured they would be closing soon. The person at the office said they were just about to call me. How many times have I heard that before. The person to meet with me had a family emergency and isn't coming. Wow a hour and a half late and they were just about to call me. Well he hasn't been here all day she says. So you have had all day to call me then? Well I mean he has been in the field and then had to leave. So I should have been called very soon after unless this is all a bunch of *** and I just went all day without eating so I could get home in time for somebody that doesn't care enough to tell me they are not going to show as soon as they decide they are not coming. Don't give your bussiness to a company that treats people this way!

I agree with upset customer. Had planned to ask for estimate but not after reading review.

I am the Owner of Window Genie and the person that was supposed to come to your house. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I was not in the office all day and was in the field. I needed to leave where I was because of a family emergency. I was soley focussed on that and nothing else. While accidents do happen, I should have called the office and asked them to call you when I left to attend to family business.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

I am happy to come out if you wish and we will give you a 10% discount on any service provided. Again, this was a family emergency and I hope you can understand.

View more comments (1)
ID
Stone Mountain, Georgia

Brands Related to Window Genie

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article