NO DELIVERY AFTER ALMOST A MONTH

ORDERED 9/5/2019 today is 9/23/2019 when I check order it just says processing, and yet upon ordering they immediately charged my card, no problem there. SENT second e mail today. Am calling later, and if necessary will protest the $60.00 charge which they had no problem charging immediately. MY RECOMMENDATION DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!
ID
Bucyrus, Ohio

Shipping "included" in listing, then charged shipping again at check-out

I wanted to order a mailbox wrap from Wind Sensations which I found on-line. The listing said: Magnetic Mailbox Cover - Standard Size 6.5" x 19" - $22.99 includes $3.00 extra for shipping expense (can still be used on Plastic Mailboxes - read below). When I went to check out, the order form added another $4.50 . . . actually, $6.50 as I wanted to order two. Given that $22.99 is more expensive than most I found, I thought it outrageous to pay $6.50 more. When I e-mailed a complaint, the person responding said it was because it was so heavy that they had to charge shipping twice. That is total bull-hockey.

What kind of funny stuff are you breathing in the wind over there? The glow-in-the-dark mailbox cover was listed at $22.99, not $17.99.

And how much does it actually weigh? I have four sheets of fully magnetic material that I bo't at Staples. Barely weighs a pound which would ship at $5.95 Priority, not $10.

If shipping isn't included, then don't say it is. False advertising to say so when it isn't.

I might also add that the mailbox cover that she ordered was a glow in the dark cover, that is more expensive than all of the rest on our website. Normal pricing on a regular cover at our stores is the normal retail of $14.99, with the extra shipping of $3 that puts the heavier ones at $17.99 on our website.

We have spent up to almost $10 in shipping to send one of the heavier ones to California,by Priority Mail. We dont usually use Parcel Post, as that takes too long for most people.

The ones that are vinyl with magnetic strips do not have the added shipping on them and are priced on our website at $14.99. I suggested one of these, but there was no way to calm her down at that point.

@PissedConsumer388815

I also noticed many other items on the wind sensations.com site that were WAY OVER PRICED. This place sounds like a rip off factory of sorts.

Buyer Beware

Sorry, but it is not total bull cockey. The mailbox cover that the customer ordered is 100% magnetic material.

We stated right on the website that we had raised the price of the cover by three dollars, compared to what we were selling it for in our stores, instead of trying to hide it. The key word being "extra". At the time of checkout the normal shipping price was added. These covers cost a lot of money to ship, and the normal shipping rate we have is not enough to cover the actual price of shipping.

Sorry, but I think this customer is not understanding what she is reading.

And Im not in the business to lose money on the sale. We dont feel we have done anything wrong, and in fact are being up front with the customer by not trying to hide our pricing structure.

@PissedConsumer388803

I had ordered a mailbox wrap and it is well over the 10 business days it says it takes to get here. I tried emailing and calling but no one is too concerned over there in the wind. I am sorry, I am tired of waiting and getting ignored.

View more comments (4)
ID
Hinesburg, Vermont

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article