Wilson Electric of Santa Ana is unscrupulous

I gave Wilson electric 2 scenarios to compare prices. Part of the first scenario was to switch the existing light fixture above my vanity in the bathroom to a new fixture. The other scenario was to remove that fixture altogether and install two canned lights above the ceiling. They were also going to do some additional work like installation of two fans in other rooms and two canned lights in the same bathroom above the shower. Although it cost a little more I decided to install the two lights in the ceiling instead of changing the existing light fixture. Wilson electric came out on Saturday and removed the light fixture and installed the ceiling lights but left wires hanging out of my wall. When I returned home (I left my husband to pay them when the job was done) I was horrified to see wires protruding from the wall and left them a message first thing monday a.m. to find out what needs to be done since we're in the middle of remodelling the bath and we needed to do the drywall. They came back out on Wed and told me they could either kill the wires for $100 or I could use them to add more lights on the ceiling. I asked them why I have to pay extra money when they should have used the wires when they added the ceiling lights and the owner said that since this work was not on the original invoice I need to pay for it and not try to get work done for free. So I had to pay them $100 additional dollars to kill wires that they should have used when they installed the ceiling lights but did not. Also, the person I spoke with told me they would send out two different colored light switches and trims to select from but they only brought one then he told me that I was lying and he never said he would send two. Unbeleivable!!!
ID
Yorba Linda, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article