Bad vehicle service

January 22, 2019 I took my Santa Fe for an oil change and tire rotation. When they finished I drove my vehicle off the lot onto Lakeland Drive. When I drove less than a quarter of an mile I heard noises like I was having a flat. I pulled to the side out of traffic and looked. The tire on the front driver side had completely came off. The tire wasn’t flat. It was detached from the vehicle. I called the dealership and it took me a while to get someone. They sent the same person that worked on my vehicle. After a while his supervisor came. He tightened the bolts and my husband told him to make sure the others were tightened. He did. I took the vehicle back the next day. The service manager apologized and he said he got someone to check for damages. He took the vehicle and was gone for a short period of time. Came back and told me there were no damages. He offered me 4 free oil changes and apologized some more. Add more insult he told me the guy still was there working. Tried to justify to me the reasons for this guys action. Quote: He didn’t know what was going on with him. He made a mistake. A mistake that could have cost me my life or someone else’s. This was this guy’s first day when he made this mistake. Now as I was told he’s on probation. They are checking everything he is doing. Why this wasn’t done on his first day on the job. Now, that he almost cause me harm or death they’re checking behind him. This botched up mess was done at Wilson Auto Group, Flowood, MS.
ID
Jackson, Mississippi
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article