Borgus F

Outstanding Experience with Wilshire Financial Group

Wilshire Financial Services - Outstanding Experience with Wilshire Financial Group
Wilshire Financial Services - Outstanding Experience with Wilshire Financial... - Image 2
Wilshire Financial Services - Outstanding Experience with Wilshire Financial... - Image 3
Wilshire Financial Services - Outstanding Experience with Wilshire Financial... - Image 4

I had the pleasure of purchasing a seasoned corporation from Wilshire Financial Group in Beverly Hills, CA, in March 2024, and the experience has been nothing short of transformative for my business. From the very beginning, the team at Wilshire Financial Group demonstrated exceptional professionalism and expertise, making the entire process smooth and efficient.

A special thanks goes to JG, whose guidance and support were instrumental in facilitating the purchase. JG's deep understanding of the financial landscape and personalized approach ensured that I felt confident and well-informed at every step. Since acquiring the seasoned corporation, my business has seen remarkable growth. We've successfully raised nearly $750,000 through business loans, lines of credit, and business credit cards.

This substantial financial boost has allowed us to expand our operations and take on new opportunities that were previously out of reach. Additionally, we've been able to lease a fleet of work trucks, which has significantly enhanced our advertising capabilities. This strategic investment has not only improved our service delivery but also elevated our brand presence in the market. Wilshire Financial Group's exceptional service, combined with their thorough knowledge of financial solutions, has been a game-changer for my company.

I wholeheartedly recommend them to any business owner looking to achieve substantial growth and financial stability.

Their commitment to their clients' success is truly commendable, and I look forward to continuing our partnership for many years to come. Thank you, Wilshire Financial Group!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Great staff
  • Easy to work with
  • Constant contact
Cons:
  • Very expensive

User's recommendation: Very expensive,But worth it!!!

Bill T Qro

Wilshire Financial Group Beverly Hills helped me raise $500K fast

Wilshire Financial Services - Wilshire Financial Group Beverly Hills helped me raise...
Wilshire Financial Services - Wilshire Financial Group Beverly Hills helped me... - Image 2
Wilshire Financial Services - Wilshire Financial Group Beverly Hills helped me... - Image 3
Wilshire Financial Services - Wilshire Financial Group Beverly Hills helped me... - Image 4
"Wilshire Financial Group, based in Beverly Hills, CA, provided exceptional assistance to our property flipping business. Within a mere two months, they facilitated the acquisition of $500,000, a process that was remarkably more affordable than pursuing hard money or construction loans. Joey, our dedicated contact at Wilshire Financial Group, showcased unparalleled expertise and support throughout. We wholeheartedly endorse Wilshire Financial Group for their invaluable services."

User's recommendation: 100%

Bill T Qro

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Wilshire Took my business to the next level....

Wilshire Financial Services - Wilshire Took my business to the next level....
Wilshire Financial Services - Wilshire Took my business to the next level.... - Image 2

Rating:

I recently had the pleasure of working with Wilshire Financial Services in Beverly Hills, CA, and I am thrilled to share my outstanding experience. Cesar and Henry were absolutely top-notch in helping my company secure the working capital we needed to expand to five locations nationwide.

From the outset, their professionalism and expertise were evident.

They took the time to understand my business needs and crafted a financing solution that was perfectly tailored to our growth plans. The entire process was seamless and efficient, and I felt supported every step of the way.

Cesar and Henry were always available to answer my questions, and their advice was invaluable. Their dedication and commitment to my business's success were truly remarkable. Thanks to their hard work, we are now well-positioned to achieve our expansion goals.

I will 100 percent be returning to Wilshire Financial Services for additional working capital in the future.

If you are looking for a reliable and knowledgeable financial partner, look no further than Wilshire Financial Services. Highly recommended!

Joe S.

User's recommendation: Call them. They will help you

Raiya Fpb

What's app khrab hy

Ben J Efl

Wilshire financial services helped my business in Compton CA

Wilshire financial services helped my business in Compton CA
Wilshire financial services helped my business in Compton CA - Image 2

Exceptional Business Funding Experience for My Fried Chicken Cart in Compton, CA

I cannot express enough gratitude for the outstanding service I received from Wilshire Financial Services in Beverly Hills, CA. As a small business owner launching a fried chicken cart in Compton, CA, securing adequate funding was a crucial step in realizing my dream.

Wilshire Financial Services not only met but exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

From the moment I reached out to them, their team displayed unparalleled professionalism, expertise, and genuine care for my business venture. They took the time to understand my specific needs, patiently guiding me through the entire funding process with transparency and clarity. Their attention to detail and personalized approach instilled confidence in me from the start.

Not only did Wilshire Financial Services provide me with the financial resources I needed to launch my fried chicken cart, but they also offered invaluable advice and support along the way. Their commitment to my success went above and beyond mere transactional business they truly became partners in my journey.

Thanks to Wilshire Financial Services, I was able to secure the funding necessary to purchase equipment, obtain permits, and kickstart my business with confidence.

Today, my fried chicken cart is thriving in Compton, and I owe a significant part of my success to the unwavering support and guidance provided by Wilshire Financial Services.

If you're a small business owner in need of funding and strategic support, I wholeheartedly recommend Wilshire Financial Services.

Their professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to client success make them the top choice for business funding in Beverly Hills, CA, and beyond.

Thank you, Wilshire Financial Services, for helping me turn my dream into a reality. Five stars doesn't seem like enough to express my appreciation!

Warm regards,

Roger March

Pros:
  • Great service
Cons:
  • Expensive

Preferred solution: Referral

User's recommendation: 100%

Don W Rap

Verified Reviewer

FRAUD ALERT DO NOT PAY THIS COMPANY

Updated by user Feb 06, 2024

This is a ridiculous question, no

Original review Feb 05, 2024
This company conducts bank fraud and extortion and will retaliate by posting false reports about you if you contact authorities.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Frauds

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

map-marker Los Angeles, California

BOILER ROOM FRAUDSTERS

Do not pay these frauds they will demand bank wire in order to steal your money. They refuse credit card payment because you can contest the services with credit card payment bank wire leaves you exposed to fraud

User's recommendation: Run the other way

Chandra Smc

Get a life you freaking loser.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Chandra Smc

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

View more comments (1)
Dalia F Uca

I received my capital for my small business!

Cesar consulted me on ways I would receive my funding and after about 6 weeks I finally received my first 55,000+ for my business. I'm still working with them to move on to other business products they provide and will highly recommend to other small business owners! In about a week i should be getting more funding too!

User's recommendation: have the consultants walk you through the process so you can understand it

Steven M Elb

Fraud victim

Wilshire Financial Services - Fraud victim
Wilshire Financial Services - Fraud victim - Image 2
{{Redacted}} and owner of ripoffreport aka ripoffreports is a front for a well known fraud RipOffReport founder uses Wilshire Financial Services aka Wilshire Financial Group aka Corporation Credit Builders aka Corporation Giant is a boiler room of fraudsters that steal money by false advertising of Corporate Credit Funding Services they are frauds They promise credit card funding and over price shell companies that are glorified bank accts

User's recommendation: Call federal trade commission file complaints

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article