Roach Infestation Berger Rental Communities (Willowdale Crossing)

Willowdale Crossing Apartments - Roach Infestation Berger Rental Communities (Willowdale Crossing)
Update by user Jan 06, 2017

Still battling German roaches on my recliner and running across my kitchen table.But apparently it's my imagination since Management Mellissa Maynard emailed me and said Pest Control was sent and there are pictures showing that there are no bugs in my apartment.How DOES A PICTURE SHOW NO BUGS!!!! I asked Pest Control today about it and he had no idea about any pictures and laughed about pictures showing no bug problem. Stay away from Willowdale Crossing.They really don't care about there residents.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2016
I moved in this awful apartment May 2016. I had a bug issue since the day I moved in.Orkin was sent out numerous times but never resolved the issue.Then German Roaches appeared.They where everywhere.Even crawling on my clothes.I was killing at least 15 a day which is not normal since roaches come out more in the dark.Because of that I sleep with All lights on.Well new management took over so I thought just maybe this would get resolved but I was so wrong.They have pest control coming out weekly.This means Myself which is 79 and my cat has to leave the apartment for two hours.I have no acquaintances here so I have to sit in the car since cats aren't allowed shopping.So prepping the apartment before and cleaning up the bugs after is so aggravating and so tiresome.But this company doesn't care.Its not them watching these disgusting creatures up the walls,on my bookcases,in the bathroom,etc.I packed away all my plates and dishes,pots and pans and utensils since I would find them on all of it.Cant bring food in .I actually even found bugs crawling in my bread.I contacted code enforcement but as long as they are fumagating they are good.So I am stuck here until I find someone to help.Find a different place to live if you don't like sharing with Roaches.I wish I paid that little bit more to have moved into a better place.I even contacted the head of this company and they Never responded back .Berger Rentals is the new management.

Go online to Amazon and buy yourself a few tubes of ADVION by DUPONT to get rid of the roaches. I promise you it works - I would still have a terrible roach problem but because I started using Advion roaches are no longer an issue in my home.

It only costs $7 per tube and 2 tubes are plenty for an apartment.

It's a gel that you easily put down all over the house every 3-4 months. Best product on the market and the reason the exterminators aren't using it for your home is because if they did use Advion you wouldn't need their services anymore !

@Elizabeth Pvu

Thank you for your reply.Do you know if this product is pet friendly? I have a very nosey cat and I don't want her get get sick.

@Janalee Giq

I used this product.I live in Florida and it really works.I have a cat and I have had no problems.Maybe because we put it in cabinets and up high. I am not the first commenter.

We even had pest service...because you must here...but this product out shines even them.

No more roaches.It took care of the giant ones that sneak in and it took care of the small German ones. Best product ever.I highly recommend it.

View more comments (2)
ID
Frederick, Maryland
Cons
  • Paying for a roach motel
Reason of review
Bug Infestation
Loss
Preferred solution
New apartment or money reimbursed to move

Bug Infestation

Willowdale Crossing Apartments - Bug Infestation
Lived at Willowdale Crossing Apts in Frederick since May 2016.There are so many issues here.From the noise outside to elephants above or maybe a Bowling Alley with all the noise at all times of day and night.Then the slobs that leave there Soda cans,there fast food leftovers and Then we have the kids that like to come by my glass door and scare my cat.there dogs that leave me presents by my patio door.My kitchen has the most disgusting cabinets I ever saw where I decided not to even use them anymore.I have started packing my kitchenware away which brings me to the most important issue with this apartment "GERMAN ROACHES".It has come to the point of being a health hazardThey sent the bug man out so many times and it did nothing.Now we are talking infestation.They finally fumigated yesterday and they are still coming out.I disinfect and mop the floors vacuum and vacuum and still I am sweeping up pieces of these disgusting creatures everywhere.I have NEVER lived like this before.My lights all over the apt stay on all night.I don't want to sleep because I find babies on my shirt.I want to move so bad but cannot afford another move with paying the movers and another pet deposit.Its bad enough I lost money on all the food I hD to throw out.I now know I cannot go grocery shopping because the bugs always find there way into it so now I have the expense of eating out all the time.My next step is contacting the Health Dept.I believe we are under new management so maybe they will do something ASAP.This apartment needs to be totally redone .I could go on and on but you get the drift.Rent somewhere else .
ID
Frederick, Maryland
Cons
  • Noise level
  • Having to live under these unhealthy conditions
  • Roaches
Reason of review