Verified Reviewer

I would like MASH put back on TV Land

Bring back MASH on TV Land
ID
#1915223 Review #1915223 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Roselle, Illinois

Untrustworthy dealership

Dodge Chrysler in Williamsburg Virginia Every time I bring my charger In it comes home with more problems. Missing pieces on dash. Missing fog lamp. Fog assembly broken. Didn't pass inspection. Was told they removed my bumper and it appears to have been in a collision w front end repIr! No it has not and I purchased it off there lot. Maybe they did that damage???? Headlamp harness recalled and they charged me $400+ because I put a bulb in to be able to drive it to dealership. Dealership blames me for the exact symptoms of the recall because after it burned and melted the headlamp assembly I replaced the bulb before I got to the dealer My car has needed new rotors . Brake pads door handles Ac unit needed fixed. And worst of all the fuel pump failed all in under five years. Chrysler told me they couldn't guarantee they could get me in with a broken fuel pump spewing fumes. :/ Once I picked it up and it was covered in oily grease. I couldn't see out the windows I was told the detail is on them next time. They never detailed my car since. Said they are too busy I do not trust them and they have new workers every time. It's like leaving your child w a bad babysitter. They treat it poorly because no one is looking and they are not trained well enough and probably do not care. I will not take my car there anymore . And Chrysler will not assist. I own my car. No paymemts and it is going downhill fast.
ID
Williamsburg, Virginia
Service
Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Car Repair
Reason of review
Bad quality

About

Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Privacy Policy
Once The User of company servicesve saved some vehicles, The User of Website can view them here at any time. Use of this web site signifies The Client's acknowledgment and consent to this privacy policy. Please read this privacy policy carefully before using this web site. Company's dealership takes The Client's privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding The User's privacy online. Because The Company gather certain types of personal information from visitors to this web site (e.g. This Privacy Policy discloses the types of personal information The Company gather, how it is used, and how The Client can gain access to and edit any data that The company has collected about The Client of Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at any time. Company's dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram's' visitors with a more relevant experience on this web site. When doing so, The Company will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
To read more: https://www.williamsburgchryslerjeep.com/privacy-policy/
Top Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Services

Car Repair

Summary

Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is a car dealership which specializes in sales of new and pre-owned vehicles. The headquarters is based in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States. Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram serves Williamsburg, Hampton, Newport News, and James City County. It offers vehicles with coupe, sedan, hatchback, truck, and SUV body style. Customers can purchase Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, and Dodge models. The company finance department helps to fill out an application form and get a car loan. There is an online tool to calculate loan amount, payment period, and interest rate. Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram provides inspection, maintenance, repair, and upgrade services. They can be scheduled by email and by phone. Customers can order OEM parts and accessories for different models. The company accepts all major credit cards.

Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram reviews and complaints

Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is ranked 784 out of 4360 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article