Fradulent Billing

We notified this business in writing to discontinue pest control service August 1, 2016. At this time we turned the home over to a general contractor. The home was completely gutted and remodeled over the course of the following ten months. All of our service vendors for the home were notified in writing to discontinue service. This included the pool service, cable, and phone and pest control. In addition on August 10, 2016 I called Williams Pest control and provided my credit card to Barbara William, at that time I also verbally informed her to discontinue our service and explained the situation. We had moved out of the home and turned the premises over to the general contractor and had no need of the service till such time that the renovations were complete. We began to receive billing statements for the months of February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, May 2017 and June 2017. I spoke with our contractor who was at the home every day supervising the extensive renovations and the subcontractors on site. He stated that he NEVER talked with or saw anyone treat the home for pests. He state that he would not have allowed as it would be ridiculous for anyone to treat the home given the condition of the site. The dates listed in May of 2017 and June of 2017 our entire family was in the home as well as the security cameras had been installed and were recording. No one from Williams was seen at the home by any family member or was found on the security camera footage. When I called Williams today I spoke with Barbara Williams. I explained that we would not be paying these invoices as we had cancelled the service and did not believe the services were even preformed. Barbara became belligerent and said I must be drunk and a Muslim. She continually berated my religion and told me I need to pray. I explained that we have security footage of the days billed for and no one is on the video preforming any service. She then stated that she has proof that they had performed the service, then asked me what property.
ID
Summerland Key, Florida
Service
Williams Pest Control Pest Control
Cons
  • Religon being insulted
Reason of review
fraudlent billinf
Preferred solution
stop billing for services not authorized

Williams Pest Control dishonest business

During our Las Vegas recession I had to find a new career and I took all the test required by the Agriculture Dept.to become a licensed pest control technician.I have been a very well known welder in this town always known for my quality of work and great attitude and was hired by the owner Royce who loved my work imediatly.In 25years of working I had never seen a more dishonest and sloppy ran business in my life.He would teach me how to bid these jobs preying on the elderly and women who are home during the day and could not see the actual work needed on the roof for pigeon work.It was the powersprayers on the trucks,the watering down of chemicals,to the Pigeon Shock Strip that was installed at the Hard Rock Casino by Royce and this kid that he under pays inwhich does not work.I watched him lie to various customers including the three visits at my house inwhich he was telling my wife how much money a week I would make.After 5 weeks or so I called him to come pick up his truck because I could no longer be apart of such a lazy, late to work ,and the fake Mormon church goer he portrays.I myself go to church once hour a week.I dont steal nor take advantage of anybody.He goes for 6hrs on Sunday and throughout the week to various functions I thought he was just a good guy. I pray to God for strength to not think that all mormons are cheating liars as he is to all whom are fooled when they open their doors to this guy.The 21yr old that I hope doesnt work for him anymore left a good paying job after believing Royce on what he would make to earning 250week and trying to keep his parents house from forclosure.Well may God help them because Mormon Royce will lie and take advantage of all who are *** enough to not see through it like I was.

Cool!

#411964

I've been in pest control for many,many years. Funny how I've NEVER even heard of this so called Willliams Pest.

I was one of the lucky ones....I got the *** outta that cult while there was time. Even though they screwed up my head, At least I have my life back!

ya get what ya pay for! Sounds like Terminix.

View more comments (2)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

About

Top Williams Pest Control Services

Pest Control

Williams Pest Control Pros and Cons

Cons: Religon being insulted

Summary

Williams Pest Control is a pest control company that offers full range of services for residents of East Texas. The area of its service includes Cedar Creek Lake, Forney, Dallas, Terrell, Brownsboro, Tyler and many other cities. The company is ready to help any client who needs it, no matter it is a termite and mosquito inspection before buying or selling a property or a regular extermination maintenance for roaches, ants, spiders and other insects. The company is owned and run buy a graduate of the Texas A&M Philip J. Hamman Termite Control Training School. It has worked in this industry since 1988, providing affordable and reliable services for everyone.

Williams Pest Control reviews and complaints

Williams Pest Control is ranked 26 out of 135 in Pest Control and Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article