Verified Reviewer

Robbery

Update by user Dec 19, 2022

They contacted me and swore it was refunded but I’m simultaneously getting emails from another person in the company saying that the order is still coming. More emails saying the refund would appear in 5-10 days but I’ve yet to receive anything. Every email is more lies I just want my money back and to be done with the entire situation.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2022
Ill make it short because they did too much bs to cover here. THEY WILL ROB YOU! THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE! IF YOU RECEIVE ANY PRODUCT AT ALL ITS LIKELY SUBPAR!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

User's recommendation: RUN AS QUICKLY AND AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.

ID
Columbus, Ohio
Cons
  • Deceptive location

Verified Reviewer

Don't get scammed like I did!!

William David Clothing - Don't get scammed like I did!!
I ordered a suit jacket from William // David on May 10th, 2022. I received the confirmation email that the order was placed and an order number was provided. On May 23rd I sent an email to the support email address (the only email address associated with the...