AMAZZZZING STAY!

When I called this year 2008 I made reservations with a woman named Alicia. She was very kind and warm hearted on the phone. When I arrived at Wild Bill's Campground Establishment I met her and discovered that she is part of the Grimm family, the new owners as of 2005. I stayed for 6 nights in a tent spot. The showerhouse was very clean, and had very warm water. The bar and grill had amazing food and the people working (Grimms) were very kind and generous owners. The store had everything I needed to make smores that night! They even had a small playground for me 3 year old. All in all this campground gets an A+++ from me, they had great hospitality and great food! I urge you if you decide on camping in the Deadwood, South Dakota area to book with this campground!

Stayed here with some buddies for Stugis 2013...could not ask for a better place. Great people, the whole family were real people.

Headed that way again in July of this year. I will stay here when ever traveling in area....

ID
Rapid City, South Dakota

About

Summary

Wild Bill’s Campground is a place for camping. Wild Bill’s Campground provides a wide range of facilities and entertainments for guests. Company’s amenities include cabins, tent sites, Wi-Fi, restaurant and playground, saloon and laundry, showers and stores. Wild Bill’s Campground is a great place to spend time with your family. The company offers its clients two kinds of camping – seasonal camping and rally camping. Wild Bill’s Campground is a great choice for families that prefer active rest. All reservations can be made online. Wild Bill’s Campground offers a wide selection of activities, so no one will be bored. At Wild Bill’s Campground you will definitely have a good time!

Wild Bills Campground reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article