OMG WORST COMPANY TO WORK WITH EVER

1. 25% restocking fee should be criminalized. 2. Customer service was the worst I have ever had. 3. First I ordered and cancelled and put the money back without the restocking fee. 4. They waited until I had less money and my account went negative. 5. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company EVER !!!!!! Again, 25% should be criminalized and they hid their return policy so it is hard to find and you are responsible for paying return shipping costs. They over drew my account! Dont buy from them. dont buy from them, they are scam artists, save your money and go elsewhere, they are the worst!
ID
#919520 Review #919520 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pasadena, California
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Wigs.com scam

I HATE Wigs.com! I was a customer for years and now they lost me. After reading the other complaints I see I am not alone. I paid for my order months ago and I'm still waiting... even after speaking with multiple managers and all of the idiots in customer service. How freaking hard is it to do your job? Really... how many times can your company drop the ball? I'm beyond frustrated with this company and staff due to their icompetence and unprofessionalism. To anyone out there considering purchasing from wigs.com my advice is DON"T!!! All you are guaranteed with this purchase is a long wait, rude and unhelpful service from their representatives and a headache from being so *** frustrated. Taylor the manager can go to *** too!!! You said my order was on its way three different times... it's almost three months later. SCAM!!!

Agreed, I was a customer for years - but had to return something (one time over the years, product unopened). Had to wait on hold more than 10 minutes, they had no documentation of my having returned the product.

I had PO receipt and e-mail from them. Poor customer service - go elsewhere!

ID
Houston, Texas
Service
Wigscom Customer Care

About

Wigscom FAQ
Packages will ship from Beauty & Hair. No personal checks, please. Discounts and coupons are limited to one per order (i.e. Wigs.com eGift Cards expire after 5 years, and the number may be used to purchase any merchandise online at Wigs.com. Coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase eGift Cards. Alaska - Wigscom Ground shipping is not an option. The Company & Canada; International shipping not available for this brand. This applies to Website orders only. Website accept returns on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is shipped. Hair Care items (including BeautiMark products) are not eligible for return if they have been removed from their original packaging (i.e. Wigs.com reserves the right at Company's discretion to make changes to these policies at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.
To read more: https://www.wigs.com/apps/help-center
Top Wigscom Services

Customer Care

Related Companies

Beauty And Hair, HairExtensionsCom, HairpiecesCom

Summary

Wigs is considered to be one of the largest Hair Shopping Network in North America. Carliz Teague is a president and founder of Wigs. Based in Dallas, Texas, Wigs website is an online source for 100 percent human hair and synthetic wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions. There it is possible to find wigs of any length (short, medium, and long), of any size (petite, average, and large), of different hair texture (straight, curly or wavy) and cap construction (monofilament, hand-tied, lace front, and capless). The staff of in such categories as Grey Collection, Hair Falls & Half Wigs, Human Hair Wigs, Men's Wigs, Best Sellers as well as New Arrivals is also available. Wigs is a part of Beauty & Hair corporation which houses the largest e-commerce hair shopping network in North America. Those include Wigs.com, Extensions.com and Hairtools.com.

Wigscom reviews and complaints

HairExtensionsCom

HairpiecesCom

WigOutletCom

Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article