Television Stations

We toured your Wichita Facility on Central Street and really thought it was a nice facility. It had wonderful new equipment and the facility was very clean. My wife and I have one issue that is preventing us from joining and that is the television stations. We noticed you had two Fox Stations on and were wondering why you didn't have MSNBC. This would give it a balanced approach to the clients. We understand that Kansas is a Republican state, but we do have about 40% that are Democrats and would like to see this change. We would join, if this were changed.

Wichita Clinic billing practices questionable

I have used the medical services of Wichita Clinic located in Wichita Ks. since 1991.Until recently I was mostly satisfied with the clinic. I assume as a cost cutting move customer service reps have been replaced by a phone station. Wichita Clinics bills are very difficult to understand. In the past I was able to determine easily what my insurance company had paid and what I owed. This is no longer the case. Now bills are received with late insurance payment written in payment received column. Billings that I thought had been paid months ago now magically reappear with slightly different billing codes. Something does not feel right. Recently a doctor recommended I have a test performed to check for a rare genetic defect. I understand this is my fault for not asking the price of the of procedure up front, but was shocked to find out that I owed over a thousand dollars after insurance payments. I will no longer use Wichita clinic.

Same thing happened to me.They called and said I needed tests. $5,700 later its a miracle your perfectly healthy.

Dr. Sitha Miller did the same thing to me.

She explained I need several preventive test's (even though I'm in my mid-twenties).

She required another appoint (another Copay). I thought Dr's were suppose to HELP, not hinder.

Same here with a diagnostic procedure, not knowing the procedure cost upfront will cause an arm or a leg price. Maybe they should at least let us know it gonna be pricey and have pre-insurance determination, whether we want to proceed.

Wichita Clinic strives to address all patient concerns in a timely manner. Please contact us at 316-689-**** between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday so that we can discuss your concerns.

View more comments (3)
ID
#191862 Review #191862 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wichita, Kansas

Tired of waiting on doctors!!!!!!!

Why do visits to the doctor's office have to be so stressful? I am sooooo tired of scheduling an appointment with a doctor only to be seen 1-2 hours after my appointment is scheduled. Twice in the last year, I have scheduled appointments with physicians at the Wichita Clinic only to leave feeling extremely frustrated and pissed off! The first time, my daughter was seen almost 2 hours after her scheduled appointment time, 45 minutes of which she spent in an exam room alone.....today, the same thing, different doctor and less than 2 people in the waiting area of a practice with 5-6 physicians....I ask why?

About

Summary

With more than 170 doctors practicing in more than 40 specialties, Wichita Clinic is considered to be one of the state’s largest outpatient multi-specialty group practices. It is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care. The organization presently has 15 locations in Kansas and the Wichita metropolitan area. Wichita Clinic currently operates in Sedgwick, Harvey and Butler counties. The clinic was established in 1947. The services provided in Wichita Clinic include Primary Care (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics), Specialty Care (Allergy and Asthma, Anesthesiology, Audiology, Breast Care, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Colorectal Surgery, Dentistry, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology and much more), as well as other services. They are Advanced Aesthetics, Advanced Eye Surgery, Clinical Research, Diet and Nutrition, FAA Medical Exams, Hearing Aids, Immediate Care, Lab, Occupational Health Services, Optical Shops, Osteoporosis Testing Center, Outpatient Surgeries and Procedures, Pharmacotherapy, Pharmacy and Radiology.

Wichita Clinic reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article