For years they provided A+ service to me.

One of many examples, I had a crash. They responded to my email, within an hour, while they were out of the office. The office support spent as much time as was needed, with me, on the phone, many times. I received copies of invoices as needed. Training on "how to questions" beyond my purchase. I could go on and on. From my view, I cannot say enough great things about them. I will admit, for the "I, Me, My" crowd who needs everything right now, depending on a call back, at times could be stressful. So many want it the minute they have an issue. As with any great service, it is also important to be reasonable in one's expectations. I digress. For my needs, I always prefer the personal service a professional provides, rather than having to depend on a hit-or-miss from an Office Depot, Best Buys and the like.
Pros:
  • Support
Cons:
  • When i cannot locate them online
Reliable warranty

This is a scam. Beware.

I purchased older versions of turbo tax from the company and paid $60. Much to my dismay, I found that the links to download expired on 3/4/17. Why would there be an expiration date if I paid for the link? What is my system crashed and the software had to be reinstalled? Are you saying I would have to repurchase the software at this point? I have never seen a company operate like this. I purchased a license to a software and should have access to the link for as long as I own the system. And to add insult to injury, our government allows the companies to operate like this. What a shame. When I emailed the company to resend the links, the email bounced back. I can no longer find their URL online. It is as if they never existed. However, I have all the documentation I need to take this to the authorities and any other agency I deem necessary. I hope you get shut down for good. I also had to repurchase all software through other companies to the tune of $142.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Expiration date on link to download software
Reason of review:
I should have unlimited access to the link to download software for which I have paid

Preferred solution: Full refund

Fabiana Jpx

Poor Products & Service from Genuine Wholesale Software

Genuine Whole Sale Software is terrible! Their products don't work the first time with the download. Adobe products do not activate with the serial number provided. When you try and get support they send you a different link with confusing directions. They have caused me to make several clients mad, destroying my reputation and costing me thousands of dollars in refunds. When their products don't work they refuse to refund the money. I made the mistake of ordering serval products and once and all but one I had to refund my clients because they didn't work. I lost business and the money it cost me to purchase the products.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Serial numbers are invalid on adobe products
  • Products do not activate with initial download
  • Customer service
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article