For years they provided A+ service to me.

One of many examples, I had a crash. They responded to my email, within an hour, while they were out of the office. The office support spent as much time as was needed, with me, on the phone, many times. I received copies of invoices as needed. Training on "how to questions" beyond my purchase. I could go on and on. From my view, I cannot say enough great things about them. I will admit, for the "I, Me, My" crowd who needs everything right now, depending on a call back, at times could be stressful. So many want it the minute they have an issue. As with any great service, it is also important to be reasonable in one's expectations. I digress. For my needs, I always prefer the personal service a professional provides, rather than having to depend on a hit-or-miss from an Office Depot, Best Buys and the like.
Service
Wholesale Software Customer Care
Pros
  • Support
Cons
  • When i cannot locate them online
Reliable warranty

This is a scam. Beware.

I purchased older versions of turbo tax from the company and paid $60. Much to my dismay, I found that the links to download expired on 3/4/17. Why would there be an expiration date if I paid for the link? What is my system crashed and the software had to be reinstalled? Are you saying I would have to repurchase the software at this point? I have never seen a company operate like this. I purchased a license to a software and should have access to the link for as long as I own the system. And to add insult to injury, our government allows the companies to operate like this. What a shame. When I emailed the company to resend the links, the email bounced back. I can no longer find their URL online. It is as if they never existed. However, I have all the documentation I need to take this to the authorities and any other agency I deem necessary. I hope you get shut down for good. I also had to repurchase all software through other companies to the tune of $142.
Product
Turbotax Tax Software
Cons
  • Expiration date on link to download software
  • Customer service
Reason of review
I should have unlimited access to the link to download software for which I have paid
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Poor Products & Service from Genuine Wholesale Software

Genuine Whole Sale Software is terrible! Their products don't work the first time with the download. Adobe products do not activate with the serial number provided. When you try and get support they send you a different link with confusing directions. They have caused me to make several clients mad, destroying my reputation and costing me thousands of dollars in refunds. When their products don't work they refuse to refund the money. I made the mistake of ordering serval products and once and all but one I had to refund my clients because they didn't work. I lost business and the money it cost me to purchase the products.
Product
Adobe Graphics Software
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Products do not activate with initial download
  • Serial numbers are invalid on adobe products
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Wholesale Software Delivery Policy
To read more: https://genuinewholesalesoftware.com/content/1-delivery
Wholesale Software Terms of Service
To read more: https://genuinewholesalesoftware.com/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Wholesale Software Privacy Policy
To read more: https://genuinewholesalesoftware.com/content/7-privacy-policy
Wholesale Software FAQ
To read more: https://genuinewholesalesoftware.com/content/5-faq
Top Wholesale Software Services

Customer Care

Wholesale Software Pros and Cons

Pros: Support

Cons: Customer service, When i cannot locate them online, Serial numbers are invalid on adobe products

Summary

Wholesale Software is a privately owned and managed business. Wholesale Software has been offering a wide range of PCs and a trusted partner of Microsoft. Since 2013, the merchant has been offering Microsoft and Adobe products for sales on the web. The stores are a Verified Authorize.net merchant, and have a PositiveSSL certificate offering buyers a 100% safe and secure shopping experience. Wholesale Software is a Better Business Bureau accredited company. The online wholesaler has different anti-virus products ranging from Norton to McAfee. Wholesale Software accepts refunds on its download only products in case buyers are not able to activate the program purchased from the vendor.

Wholesale Software reviews and complaints

Wholesale Software is ranked 97 out of 1245 in Software category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article