Dont ever use Wholesale Fares Inc

Wholesale Fares Inc-- worst company ever I just called to get some prices on some tickets and the person who helped me was extremely rude I asked if he could hold one second so I could grab some paper and he said” one second not any longer” I said are you serious and I said never mind i will call back I called back hoping to get someone else and it was him so I asked him his name and he said no and I asked for a manager and he said no your not complaining on me and hung up on me. I called back again and he said im not talking to you and hung up again I am going to do everything I can to make sure everyone hears about this. They were talking about me in the background i could hear him tlaking to the guy asking him what he wanted him to do he was saying just hang up. I feel like they are going to look up my information they sound like scam artists. The 3rd guy i spoke with was like you can buy a ticket i was like are you kidding he was like well theres no managers here so to bad. Dont ever use them EVER. Wholesale Fares Inc.

hi i cant even get through is this a scam page dose anyone have there corrrect ph # so i can book? r has anyone booked through them ever sucsessfully..?

called Wholesale-fare.com yesterday and today to get more detail about the price that I quote online but when the person told me that the price from JFK to KUL is not $667 but $1200,so I keep asking about why the price different is so much since the date I placed appear with the price I quote have nothing to do with the price they told me ,THEY JUST HANG up on me not once but twice with 2 different sale person!! They are so rude!!

And I called again 5 minutes later to place a complaint about the worst customer service I ever encounter,that person in return lectured me!! what a horrible web fare site customer service I ever come across!! I placed many order with online web site before like Travelocity,Expedia,Priceline and etc for our vacation but I can said from my experience this company is the WORST!!!Do Not Ever call or order anything from them!!! Can you imagine,if you received this kind of customer service from them,don’t expect anything good come out from this company!!

They are SCAMMER and whole bunch of joker!! I’m going to post my complaint with Consumer Affair and other review web to let other people beware of this Scammer company!! Don’t waste your time and money with them!! How dare the have BBB logo on their web!!

and how dare their HQ are in USA!! Never expect a company located in USA to have this kind of lousy and inconsiderated service !!!

The 2 reps are nasty. Just called and both of them just keep saying the F word and calling my chinese paki and all this nonsense.

WOW, very professional comapny(will not give name. Keeps hanging up on me now when i call back)

View more comments (2)
ID
Seattle, Washington
Loss

About

Summary

Click here for Business Class specials or call Toll Free 877.253. ... Copyrighted © 1998 - 2004 Wholesale Fares Inc. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions ...

Wholesale Fares Inc reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article