Whole Health Chicago took $300.00 from me for forgetting appointment!

I never did see the doctor here. I forgot about my first ever appointment with them. They called me to tell me I had forgotten and I said I would be there in a half hour, I forgot. They said the doctor was already gone for the day and would not see me. They automatically took $300.00 from my checking account for NO SERVICES RENDERED. I would never go to this business for any reason after this. I'm a single parent and this creates a big financial hardship for me. I explained this and they did not care and would not reschedule my appointment. I felt *** and robbed to be perfectly honest. I hope no one else has to go through this!

If you never made it to the first appointment, how is it that they had your checking account information?

ID
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article