Lists smear tags for my website

My website is asiangreennews.com. Any visitor can see this is a news site with keywords such as environment, green technology, climate change, and sustainability. But who.is (which is associated at least indirectly with whois.com) lists tags like asian_babes, asian_girls, asian _teens, etc with some tags being extremely vulgar. I tried to contact them on the false associations. Who.is if you do a domain search shows as an obscure company with connections to amazon. Its very strange, *** Maybe it was because one time I had the audacity to report on human trafficking as a social justice issue. But unfortunately I think it goes back to the IT workers believing they are above accountability to anybody. We all know IT workers make lots of money so much that they also engage in *** and violent online gaming as hobbies. But let me state that in the novel 1984 that maybe IT workers should appreciate they are held to an extraordinary amount of scrutibility by the PTB. So they may seem faceless and nameless but Big Brother is embedded in their DNA. It will backfire someday.
ID
Product
Who Dot Is Website
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article