Agent embarrassed customer

I was at a townhouse subdivision meeting with our situation. Fox Glen subdivision in fletcher, n.c. and Mike Thornton who works for the commercial management services embarrassed me at the board meeting in front of everybody and stepped across the line I feel like something needs to be done I have contacted Richard Whitney owner of the company he has not responded.I pay a monthly fee for management services by Whitney and I have gotten nothing but negative results from mike Thornton.Mike has shown a personal issue with me.l am just a customer, appears there are no business morals with whitney commercial management realestate 1100 ridgefield blvd. Suite 100 asheville, n.c. 28806 8** **5 9085.

To anyone reading this. Please ignore the comments made by Mr.

Charles Thomas as he is ignorant of how an HOA community works. He got angry when the HOA tried to enforce the parking rules and refused to comply with them. I've been a past HOA board member and President at Fox Glen and had the pleasure of working with Whitney Commercial Real Estate for three years.

They always went above and beyond, providing us with top quality management. They shouldn't be judged by the ignorance and comments of an angry homeowner; who believes anything he wants to do should be allowed, simply because he was one of the first buyers.

Mr. Thomas, Like you I am a resident living on Fox Glen but unlike you I do not spread vicious lies and act like a complete *** at HOA meetings.

I was at the meeting in March and I clearly remember you getting up from your chair and crossing the room to threaten our manager. If you didn't run your mouth so much and claim falsehoods to be the truth, perhaps other members of our community would take you seriously. Nobody embarrassed you, you do a great job of embarrassing yourself without the assistance of anyone else.

You need to learn to read our covenants and bylaws and gain understanding in how our community functions. Sadly, you have never understood the Homeowners Association that runs our community and you probably never will.

HOA agent has resigned as of September 30th this year because we voted myself and another gentleman to have another service take us over. Our townhomes are in need of paint after they touched up the cracks and nails separated concrete siding boards it looks like a checkerboard building now because of the fresh paint touch up and the old oxidized paint of siding.finally got in touch with a board member of help we need. Paul acting president said we need to come up with money for our three townhomes.not in budget now.he does not care about us either..what a wonderful glorious world we live in.

@PissedConsumer846849

to Mr anonymous who doesn't want to be honest you're just like some of the students that tell the teacher on other students spreading your lies and get some one like me in trouble you never grown up... l approached the man that you said that I went out of my chair because he was really really aggravating and told me to shut up and you don't tell somebody to shut up in public he worked for me ..at that meeting I own home there he does not ..

So turn in your man card ....I was very honest ...I still would help you ..pick you up if you fall ..feed you if you need food...etc.got it!!!!! Today is April 13th a new day..so be other than the way the homeowners - agent was negative toward me

Hoa agent after our next meeting in june. We voted to have another company hoa management service shopped around to seek out for service..whitney ***.a few days later gave use three months notice they are pulling out.whitney did not tell us homeowners why, only the acting president..thats ok fine...

as I was walking my dog coming down from the clubhouse where we had our March HOA meeting with the problem I had was Mike Thornton and Jamie Lomax hoa president she made the comment in passing me, my money is on mike totally against you he could take you anytime.she was speaking of the HOA Commercial Realty management agent series. This happened today..I'm really discovered in this world I live in today that there are not too many nice people that live near you

The hoa board took off blog for customer imput.so this is no longer a free America.whitney and president of hoa are responsible..

still no response from Whitney and associates in regard to the HOA meeting at Fox Glen subdivision the president of the board was asked by me to respond to Mr Thornton crossing the line calling me a liar in front of 30 plus people she has decided rather to have a sheriff's deputy appear at the next meeting because she cannot handle her job.wish I had never bought in a hoa development.

That whitney real estate service is out of asheville north carolina

View more comments (8)
ID
Walnut Creek, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article