Want to buy used car from Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa, read this!

I bought a 2008 Buick Enclave as a family car on ‘as is’ from Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa for $11,311.00 based on reviews on their website. After driving this car for 1,219 miles, I had to come up with another $14,268.17 to replace engine, transmission, rotors and pad kits (OEM) Front and Rear, Mount Strut (replace N/C with strut), fix alignment and Leak on A/C, not for getting the fact that I has already spent $631.23 to replace P/S Pump. Meanwhile, Whitmoyer Auto Group assured me that the car has passed the state and their company’s rigorous point inspections. What is Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa management telling me? You are out of luck, Jack. Remember, it was an As Is car and we will not do anything for you. They were very nice when they wanted to get me to buy the car. But now, I am stuck with a junk piece of car my family cannot use and have to cough up $14,268.17 to fix and Whitmoyer Auto Group management will not help. Don’t get fooled by their initial service trying to trap you to buy.
ID
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article