Your Reasons Ask your Politician his or her reason this is happening!!!!!!

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/16/47781****/attempted-fix-for-va-health-delays-creates-new-bureaucracy http://www.mcall.com/news/local/watchdog/mc-veterans-healthcare-va-late-payments-watchdog-2016****-column.html http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Local_veteran_warns_other_vets_-_VA_not_paying_his_medical_bills_over_a_new_rule_.htmlhttp://www.va.gov/purchasedcare/docs/pubfiles/programguides/nvc_providers_guide.pdf http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/03/veterans-health-derailed-by-va-skipping-out-on-millions-in-doctor-bills/ http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/benefits/veterans/2016/03/04/va-eases-method-paying-choice-doctors-senators-remain-skeptical/8131****/ http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fix-for-va-health-snarls-veterans-and-doctors-in-new-bureaucracy My issue: to get 100 words..........Agent Orange. Lung 60%, Heart 30%, PTSD 50%, Scars 10% and all the Nightmares that go with it from Vietnam. I was so Proud of the VA working with me, I was so happy and spoke so highly of my treatment............Now my life is *** with the VA since I put in a new claim. I now understand why Suicide is the 1st thing we hear when we call.... .My total HAD equalled 94% in 2012 put to 90% and they gave me 100% I.U temporary… IN 2013 1 year later lost, rest of left lung to another Cancer…. Then 8 months later, had another Cancer and went through Chemo and Radiation. Now with 2 new cancers, I put in for Perm. 100%.. Only needed to get 1% more to quiafly. Lost of lung and 2 cancers later. No, they go DOWN........VA came back and rated me --87% , which makes it 90%. Also kept me at Temporary 100% I.U again . The VA will not put me on a treadmill because of my last episode. Now it is some kind of nuclear test, that SUCKS…… My own Cancer and LUNG doctor are claiming lungs don't improve. My question "how can I go from 60% (lung) to 10 percent and had lost the rest of my left lung and 8 months later go into treatment for 3rd Cancer.. 3 different Cancers.""AND GO BACKWARDS IN COMPENSATION!!!!!!!!!!Now, since then I without a doubt have been pushed aside..... My breading is off and on since April. Let me explain their reaction to my problem ..NOTHING. NOW Second, four appointments for Lung and 4 Heart appointments set up in June with VA doctor, keep getting cancelled… Well over the 30 days.. Just keep going 30 days to cover the time limit the Gov. changed too , after scandal in 2014. My VA doctor in June PUSHED for immediately, check of my breathing problem I complained about. 1st appointment made in early August, I received a phone call the next day for that. They avoided MY VA doctors orders for the early appointment.... I called and then they spoke to my Doctor again.. Now they moved me up to mid-July. Then that got changed , changed till late August. Now again changed to Sept 9th….Both are now in FUTURE statusS?? I still have breathing problems and can’t go to outside doctor..Live 1 and 1 half hours from VA hospital, well over miles allowed for outside doctor. Some nurse had called and told me I was being put on outside doctor. That was later June. Never heard from him again..........I am a Vietnam drafted and have lost a lung, heart attacks and finally triple bypass. Take 3 depressant meds, for past 18 years for PTSD and this keeps getting worst. I only started with 1, which then was for sleeping. I need help. I feel the VA have forgotten me after I put in the new claim. It's as if something was put in my folder and it gets to send me through loops...... I feel lonely and left behind…….. Please, what can I do? All above is in order on my VA information pages…. What are they doing!!!!!!!!09/12/2016 13:30 FUTURE WRJ PLM NARSINGHAM NEW WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROC09/08/2016 14:00 CANCELLED WRJ CARDIO RATLIFF 30 WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROC08/29/2016 11:00 FUTURE WRJ CARDIO RATLIFF 30 WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROC08/22/2016 13:30 CANCELLED WRJ PLM NARSINGHAM NEW WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROC08/22/2016 11:00 CANCELLED WRJ CARDIO RATLIFF 30 WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROC08/01/2016 14:30 CANCELLED WRJ PLM SEIDLER NEW WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROC07/18/2016 13:30 CANCELLED WRJ PLM SEIDLER NEW WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROC07/18/2016 11:00 CANCELLED WRJ CARDIO RATLIFF 30 WHITE RIVER JCT VAMROCReportBrighten your day.
ID
Lake Memphremagog, Vermont
Cons
  • Appointments
Reason of review
I'm writing the truth

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article