White Glove Maids Jupiter, FL Provides Poor Service

"This business provides atrocious service. They cleaned our house and we were not satisfied with the quality of their work. We asked the owner to come to our house and see the poor job that was done. She never showed. After a few days of phone tag we asked for a refund. No response. Several months later we called again, spoke with the owner and she said she would look into it and call us back that day. She never did. We called every day for the rest of the week and she avoided our calls and never called us back. Avoid this business if you want your house cleaned well or want good customer service. This business provides neither. We disputed the charge on our credit card through Citibank and we got our refund because White Glove never responded to their inquiry. Seems like a common practice of this company not to respond.

I don't think it is proper for you to label someone as an "aggressive personality" who you have never met. We called several times and were very professional until we realized we were getting the run around.

They didn't do their job and didn't take care of the customer complaint. We have had a different company clean our home in the year and a half since then and they have responded to every concern of ours and we have complimented the staff to the owners repeatedly.

White Glove falls short in all categories. :p

I have had White Glove Maids clean for me several times and never had a problem. Perhaps it was your aggressive personality that kept the company from coming out to solve the problem.

I have always been able to rely on them for a great cleaning of my house and office.

Even at last minute request, they have come through for me. There is always two sides to every story.

View more comments (1)
ID
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

About

Summary

White Glove Maids is a firm that is responsible for clean services on the territory of South Florida. This business offers clients regular weekly cleaning performed by two or three maids. Thus, kitchen, bathroom, windows, stair, hallways and other parts of a house can be prepared for any occasion or just for everyday living. The staff of this cleaning service provider is equipped with back pack vacuums, so cleaning becomes more mobile. The prices vary from the house size, frequency of cleanings and tasks assigned. Concluding this short post we will note that White Glove Maids opens new vacancies.

White Glove Maids reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article