Waunetta Sme
map-marker Louisville, Kentucky

Where's my money????

On 5/31/24, I drove all the way to Frankfort to deposit cash. Said cash was deposited AND reflected in my account. Today I wake up and said money is GONE! And absolutely no record of it! I am beyond pissed! And of course theres no one I can even get a hold of until Monday. Im switching banks.
Ronie Pax
map-marker Frankfort, Kentucky

Very disappointed in trying to resolve my problem bout activity on my card. You all need to improve phone help. Didn't get my problem fixed. I guess my card is lock till Monday. Unacceptable

Every time i call the activity card number it doesn't ting. It hangs up. I received call this morning but cant take of this for this problem. They have blicked my card. Need to resolve ASAP. I await fo r your help.

User's recommendation: Good luck

Rebecca W Wpt

Fraud

No help. Never got to speak to a human. Need my card reactivated after fraud and money reimbursed if any taken! Please contact as soon as possible..Ive had 12 calls to tallying 3 hours and 12 minutes, with no solution. Please contact me!

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article