She will lie and steal your deposit- Renters Beware!

We lived here for 5 years before the new Owner and his office lapdog came to gentrify WT. "Community Manager" lies often. Promised we'd get our entire deposit back multiple times- they STOLE $100 from us. Friction started when Ms. Priscilla Patterson moved my car from the spot I had for 5 years to a less convenient spot. Made NO SENSE to dirty a second spot when we would be moving out in wks. We cleaned the spot. Fancy Pants Owner had plenty of whiny complaints about how we couldn't top off our coolant or motor oil. Priscilla forced me to move for her Assigned Parking then was passive aggressive the 1 time when someone kept parking in my assigned spot. WHY be catty when you are the one that came up with that less-than-smart idea? Construction wrkrs and Owner kept parking in our new spots then would have attitude with us. Fluorescent bulb blew in kitchen. Mths went by without being fixed. Master bath faucet handle broke and we couldn't use hot water for our sink. I told Priscilla- couple mths went by. Guess what? NEVER REPLACED. I spoke up about parking spot, genius snapped about faucet manufacturer stopped making that one. She doesn't comprehend you can buy a faucet set for $10. She didn't care about us, our comfort, or convenience. They spew lies on the website. The "plumber" they have on retainer, Miles Plumbing and Contracting LLC (I think it's called) has a perpetual terrible attitude. He even tried intimidating me in their parking lot. Through text, I told Ms. P that customer service had become subpar. I was respectful but she instantly overreacted w/ "You don't have to take out your frustrations on me!" It was the 1 time I complained about people parking in my spot. She can't handle someone wanting her to reinforce her asinine parking rules. WT at 133 Bentley Prkwy had a problem with AC going out not long before we left. Blew our power bill up to $525 and Priscilla claims they aren't responsible! Our usual bill is only $139 for the month in question. She refuses to pay when their AC unit caused the bill to soar. I have an e-mail from a Georgia Power specialist stating it was their AC unit, graphs, and a history of use that I printed out for these people. Even the Georgia Power representative I spoke with via e-mail said I should sue them because he sees this abuse of landlord privileges frequently!!! Renters Beware!
ID
Pros
  • Moved away from that lying community manager priscilla
  • Dont have to look that thief in the face anymore
Cons
  • Because priscilla is violating ethical practices i will be suing
  • Will be reporting wt to hud grec the ag and anyone else
  • She promised we would get our deposit back
Reason of review
Lies, Theft, and Ruining My Credit
Loss
Preferred solution
Legal Action, Investigation of Misconduct, Attorney General, GREC, HUD investigation being initiated

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article