Verbal Harassment by Owner/Unsafe Operating During Pandemic/Filthy Establishment

When I arrived to pick up my phone order 20 minutes after ordering and 10 minutes after the quoted ready time, I was verbally attacked by the owner for asking if my order was ready yet. When I arrived the owner was making an ice cream order and the co-owner was standing around doing nothing. The co-owner began to make my order after I walked into the store. When I asked the co-owner if my order was ready, the owner verbally attacked me yelling: "No! Your order is not ready yet! Now get the *** out of my store"! I stood motionless in shock for a moment and the owner again yelled "get the *** out of my store"! Obviously, I left confused and deeply insulted! Trying to make sense of this, I turned to Yelp reviews of this business. Shockingly, there are many customers leaving similar reviews of being verbally harassed by the owner of the store. This was my first and last visit to this store but noticed additionally that the store was filthy inside. As well, this took place on 4/20/20 during the COVID-19 pandemic where merchants are required to wear facial covering and maintain 6' distancing at all times. These 2 did not wear facial coverings and were on average withing 3-4 feet (1.22 m) of each other as well as me the customer. Considering, it appears that this store owner may be mentally ill. There are many ice cream shops in the surrounding area that are clean, friendly and safe. Your business should be with any of them, not with this merchant!
ID
West Hills, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article