Verified Reviewer

DID NOT deliver weight loss using RED LIGHT SYSTEM as promised

Update by user Dec 22, 2020

CONTACTED AZ BBB. her reply: Dr. Jacobs refuses to refund money paid ($2,368)even though her product did not provide me the desired and promised results.Also I have found other dissatisfied customer of her Weight Loss Program using the Red Light Treatment.

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2020
August 3, 2020 interviewed Dr. Jacob who guaranteed that her RED LIGHT METHOD OF weight loss would allow me to lose 10lbs in 6 weeks. I signed up and began the Program August 10, 2020 even though I did not realize that the Program included being on her diet &;;;;; supplements - for the agreement I signed did not mention it. I did it anyway as I am used to using supplements. At 4 weeks, I expressed my displeasure due to NO WEIGHT OR INCHES LOST and desire for $2,638 refund. I was advised to increase dosages of supplements. AT 6 weeks, I again expressed my displeasure due to no results and requested refund. I was given more weeks - at 8 weeks only 3 lbs lost for I began using the supplements that I already knew were effective. The only reason I went to the Dr. Jacob (who I later learned was unlicensed by the Az Chiropractic Association) was because a Program MORNING BLEND in Tucson, AZ lauded her results and Dr. Jacobs guaranteed my desired results.

User's recommendation: DO NO TRUST HER SERVICES. WILL NOT OBTAIN RESULTS.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

DR. JACOB'S method did not work as promised

Contracted August 3 to begin weight loss program August 10. Agreement promised by using the RED LIGHT I would lost 10lbs in 10 weeks. 4 weeks passed, no loss. Discussed it with Dr. Jacob (who I later learned is unlicensed as a Chiropractor per the AZ Chiropractic Assoc); she said let give it a few more weeks plus I asked for a refund. On the six the week, still not loss of weight or inches. Refund refused by Dr. Jacob. 8th week I was not given another appointment. I sent complaint to AZ BBB.

User's recommendation: don't contract for the service.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article