Thieves!!!!!!

They've stolen thousands of dollars from working people with families, handicapped people, tornado victims and anyone else she can steal from. She wouldn't even show up for court!!! Never ever buy anything from here or NEVER put any money up front because she will steal it and you"ll get nothing but ripped off!!!! We made a downpayment to them for a new house only to have it all stolen. She filed chapter 11 and didn't have to guts to show up for court and face all the people she is stealing money from. This woman should be in prison and may be before this is over.

My sisters renting from her now she never answers the phone now they are going to be homeless due to the bank taking over this is sad and everyone deserves justice!!!

#720987

We didn't lose as much money as some people lost with Wheeler Mobile Homes in Hinton Ok.Although I have been trying to contact the office to get my deposit back with no luck..We moved from one of Wheelers rental properties on July 14 and now I'm just finding out they filed for bankrupcy.When a place of Business steals money from their customers and have no remorse in doing so,I hope this greedy person gets punished to the fullest.

View more comments (1)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Loss

Wheeler mobile homes of Hinton, OK will take everything

Scam artists in the worst degree! Wheeler Custom homes or mobile home dealer in Hinton, OK will try to take everything you have. Talking from experience these people will leave you house half done, will hymm and haw with your contract. Our house burnt down and so we thought we would just buy a new double wide from Wheeler mobile homes of Hinton, OK. They took our down payment. Brought the new house in and then took them two weeks to get it set up leveled and joined together. Several months later we still haven't gotten our contract to sign so we have yet to actually own the house and we had a bad hail storm blow through and it broke out a couple of windows and broke some of the siding. Our insurance would not cover it because they said that the sale of the house had not yet closed and Wheeler kept telling us that our insurance was to cover it. Well we finally got completely fed up. and went and talked to wheeler and they said that we could leave they were going to take all 15,000 of our down payment. We argued that down but they were still going to take over half. So we moved out they did a walk through and now they want us to leave our hot tube that we had BEFORE the Fire! or they are not going to give us our money Do not buy these people are absolute ***.

I got ripped off by Wheeler as well. I paid cash for a FEMA house.

It had issues and I knew that. I paid $1,195.00 for skirting. It was poorly installed. We fix one area and another blows away.

Guy they subcontracted to install the skirting says it's not his fault.

I will have to hire another contractor to have it done right. Heat and AC guys Wheeler recomended were not to good either.

Why didn't you sign a contract when you put money down? Mmmm, I was thinking about buying a FEMA trailer from them. Honestly, two weeks sounds about right to set up a house for a double wide?

View more comments (1)
ID
Seneca, Kansas
Loss

About

Summary

Western Oklahoma's Affordable Housing in Hinton Oklahoma. FEMA Mobile Homes and fema Travel Trailers sale

Wheeler Renting and Mobile Home Sales reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article