What Pumpkin - Shirt Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ordered 3 shirts on April 15th on May 21rst 2 shirts arrived with a packing slip stating 3 arrived. Have emailed and not even auto response that they will look into it.

Similar issue. Waited from November until June for an out-of-stock item and order two pair of lounge pants.

Was charged for 2 pair plus shipping, but only received 1 pair (packing slip said 2 pair). Contacted them via website last Thursday--no response by Monday evening so I sent an email directly to their orders@ email address rather that using the website. Both communications included the order #, my full name, the SKU and description/size of the item ordered and so on. It's now the Wednesday evening 6 days after my initial email and not even a courtesy response.

Considering disputing the credit card charge at this point because they are stonewalling me.

Ticked off to say the least. I've done business with them before, but this will probably be the last time unless they really step up and respond appropriately.

ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Merchandise not shipped

my daughter ordered something on April the 14th it is now May 5th and she has not received your merchandise. we have emailed them 4 times they have not responded, is this even a real company? They don't have a phone number for you to call the only way you can get in contact with them is by email I think they are a fraud and I want a refund.This is fraud, they basically ripped off my daughterI emailed theim again today no response. I went on Facebook no response.I went on Twitter no response.is there anyone else out there that have had this problem that has been doing business with this company they seem to be pretty popular with the teens.

They did

resolve my issue.Thank You.

ID
Baltimore, Maryland
Cons
  • Never responded to my issue
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article