Negative to a positive

Hi everyone, I’d like to address all whom have had dealings with James and felt they have been deceived. I personally purchased a package a few years ago as I felt in my situation it would be a suitable and convenient way to make an income while working at home caring for my family. Honestly James delivered on 80% of what was on offer. Unfortunately, I received NO leads and was only given one operation lesson in the machine. I was really disappointed and didn’t know how I would pay for advertising to generate some work let alone pay for product James states I wouldn’t find anywhere.Well as I always felt the offer was to good to be true and that there had been so many people going through litigation trying to get their money back, I decided I had to either find a way to make it all work without him or just wear the bad decision.. I researched the coasters and magnets here in Australia and it was expensive so I then looked overseas.. Low and behold I located a msnufacturer who would not only charge me 600 for 30,000 items, I could literally have whatever print I wanted on them. James was charging from memory 200 or 150 for 250 items??? I contacted the company and they confirmed all the details and were happy to send examples of each if the items..As it turns out I’ve taken another career path which is even more convenient and less hands on so I guess Id like to offer anyone out there all my equipment, and the whole set up with a “QUIET/SILENT” machine for $3500. It is advertised on Gumtree and I am happy to give you the contact details if the international company who can provide you the volume for less which means you won’t have to deal with James anymore.Larissa MalisheffContact me through gumtree adds

I too paid $4950 for a machine I never received in 2013 but never received it. Tried to warn people but the slimy got away and suspect still is. Lesson learned but happy you found a positive out of it.

Glad you managed to get a positive result, I unfortunately I found this site too late as well and had paid the $4950 but never received a machine nor the money back. So its amazing you actually got a machine.

All I wanted was the machine and I didn't really need the lessons as I was able to do it on my own. I tried to warn others on this site 3 years ago. There is no words to describe James Charles Andronicos but guessing he will pick on the wrong person soon enough.

His family must be so proud. I was wondering - did the machine actually work?

@Berkeley Plt

View more comments (2)
Not as described/ advertised

Research Andronicos First

I thank God for these threads. After a light injury at work i was forced to rest and recover for a few months. I still needed to work. I became restless. My wife suggested this work at home business. I left my details and James office called me back. I found the lady on the phone seemed too fake and pushy. I had this gut feeling i shouldnt dive straight into it so i googled the company and his name. Thank you! Seems like you saved us alot of financial heartache...I hope you all get your money back but I really doubt it after reading the reviews. Research everything. There is no money in this business.

Hi everyone, I’d like to address all whom have had dealings with James and felt they have been deceived. I personally purchased a package a few years ago as I felt in my situation it would be a suitable and convenient way to make an income while working at home caring for my family.Honestly James delivered on 80% of what was on offer.

Unfortunately, I received NO leads and was only given one operation lesson in the machine. I was really disappointed and didn’t know how I would pay for advertising to generate some work let alone pay for product James states I wouldn’t find anywhere.Well as I always felt the offer was to good to be true and that there had been so many people going through litigation trying to get their money back, I decided I had to either find a way to make it all work without him or just wear the bad decision.. I researched the coasters and magnets here in Australia and it was expensive so I then looked overseas..Low and behold I located a msnufacturer who would not only charge me 600 for 30,000 items, I could literally have whatever print I wanted on them.

James was charging from memory 200 or 150 for 250 items???I contacted the company and they confirmed all the details and were happy to send examples of each if the items..As it turns out I’ve taken another career path which is even more convenient and less hands on so I guess Id like to offer anyone out there all my equipment, and the whole set up with a “QUIET/SILENT” machine for $3500. It is advertised on Gumtree and I am happy to give you the contact details if the international company who can provide you the volume for less which means you won’t have to deal with James anymore.Larissa MalisheffContact me through gumtree adds

Poor customer service

WFHA James Charles is nothing but a Conman.

Do not give this man any money under any circumstances. Lying, thieving Conman who does not honour contracts or return funds. Do not attempt to business with this man under any circumstances. Also operates under the business name of My Home Business. Conman!!! He took our deposit to supply us a machine and then claimed he could not deliver because of third party reasons. All efforts to recover our deposit were deflected and emails and phone calls not answered. Fortunately we have not been hurt too badly financially. Remember also, this guy has been proven in the courts to be operating while "Bankrupt"
ID
Cons
  • Conman and a thief
Poor customer service

WFHA - Scam

We recently got caught by James as well under the guise of WFHA. Fortunately, he only got us for a $500 deposit. He was operating out of Morningside at the time, and apparently lives at Greenslopes. No matter how many emails or text messages asking for a refund, and promises made by James for the refund (I still have the emails to prove this), no refund came. Do not deal with this person or WFHA, he is not an honest person, and from what my research has found, we got out of it cheap. He advertises on Gumtree and also has a Facebook page and uses various ways to lure you in. He's a lying *** man!! Do not go near him, and most definitely do not trust him or do business with him.

He stole over $25,000 from us...i hope someone will do the world a favor and show him deceitful fraudulent behaviour will eventually lead to your demise...enough is enough...cockroach!

@PissedConsumer1491872

View more comments (1)
Problems with payment

Work From Home Australia - Printing Machines Review from Perth, Western Australia

Work From Home Australia. Known as James Charles and or James Charles Andronicos is an absolute *** man. He will take your money and not deliver.
#1197878

This review has been posted by Garrett and Margaret Goodenough . There is ALWAYS two sides to every story .

We have been in the one industry for over 23 years servicing the local printing industry and have been at the one address for over 15 years and have over 300 clients .

Garrett Goodenough HAS BEEN EXPOSED .

GOOGLE Garrett Goodenough Dept of Health - Government of Western Australia .

Garrett Goodenough and his Business outlet was fined $28,000 for breaches of the health , operating a food business that risked the publics health .

They tried to cancel their contract to purchase our machinery ,and defaulted on payments .

This man has been exposed and has the hide to lodge complaints about other business owners when he himself has been exposed .

Enough with the nice! James daughter is Austereo Editor let's contact her for help on her conman father Leni Andronicos and James Andronicos.

Leni Andronicos business ideas group.

Work from home Australia Andronicos.

Leni.andronicos@***.com.au

James Charles is a name obviously used to protect his family interest. Meanwhile our money to this Andronicos conman had gone into his family betterment.

View more comments (1)
Perth, Western Australia
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article