Don't go there!!!

I had a 2-hour class with Bobbie...extremely rude,unprofessional, antisocial and *** with very bad attitude and no constructive comments. Made me feel nervous and unpleasant. We had an argument that I would like him to point out what I am doing wrong and got furious that I should not tell him how to teach... long story short, he left me in the middle of the class in a totally random area and needed to take a taxi back home. I called the school manager asking to give my money back and refused...very *** attitude too. I cannot believe DMV allows this driving school to give classes! I have a european license and I know how to drive. That said, my first class was with Manie, and he was a very nice and helpful teacher.

Is funny students at usc say the same thing about this pissed of consumer. I wonder what makes her any different. Maybe he is not the problem.

@L. Braverman, Europe drives on the opposite side.

People have their reasons for wanting to learn.

It doesn't have to be the same reasons as yours. :roll

@PissedConsumer685042

Europe dosn't drive on the opposite side, Europe is not a driver, most countrys in Europe is right hand drive just like USA.

I came across this site as I was getting Westwood Driving School's number to set up a stick shift lesson for my son. I have had 2 children train through Westwood Driving with great success.

This review does not seem believable- in one instance she is saying she wants this instructor to point out what she is doing wrong and the next that she has a European license and knows how to drive. So why take driving lessons.Something seems wrong with this.

View more comments (3)
ID
Marina Del Rey, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article