Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Just bad service

I have decided to be part of Westwind...but I am going to be the unsilent guy. After my dealing with the wall the neighbors put up, falls in my yard killing my new lawn....rocks, dirt, and cinder blocks in my lawn. I had complained for years about this...no way in ***...
ID
Aurora, Colorado

Verified Reviewer

Predatory practices

Westwind Management Group - Predatory practices
Update by user Sep 21, 2021

I am suffering mental distress because my new plates will not arrive for 2 more weeks, and until then, I have to park half a mile from my home and walk, because I will be towed if I enter the complex.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2021
Westwind colludes with predatory towing companies to tow residents' vehicles from their homes for minor infractions that would only receive a ticket from law enforcement. They must not be allowed to prey on their own residents. They are vultures.

User's recommendation: Stay away. Do not let your community be managed by Westwind.

ID
Englewood, Colorado
Cons
  • Predatory
  • Anti-homeowner
  • Poor communication
Preferred solution
Change in policy and an acknowledgment that they have been engaging in predatory practices.

Stay away from this worst management, which targets certain people for money