Dianne m Awp

Website ordering

I have complained about your online ordering since you opened in Yakima; it's not good. Please fix it. It is not user-friendly and does not work. Not only that, the link to follow your order does not work. Come on, get this fixed. I am sure you lose customers because of the inefficient website ordering.

Preferred solution: A better online ordering system

User's recommendation: Call store don’t bother with their online ordering system it sucks

John J Loq

| map-marker Bainbridge Island, Washington

Customer bullied, intimidated and retaliated against by general manager

Updated by user Nov 17, 2023

Unresolved. Westside Pizza on Bainbridge Island, WA has Not Responded or contacted me or made any attempt to fix their poor and unprofessional behavior.

Updated by user Nov 17, 2023

Unresolved. Westside Pizza on Bainbridge Island, WA has Not Responded or tempted to contact me to resolve their mistakes and unprofessionalism. Westside Pizza and Genera Manager, Amanda has a history of unjust culture of a Ableistic behavior and Ableism and...

Original review Nov 08, 2023
On Thursday 11/2/23. 2:29 p.m.

I went into the Westside Pizza (Bainbridge Island, WA location) and placed my order and a while male employee in his early twenties dark brown hair walked over to register and was interfering and speaking about me to the employee trying to take my order and cash me out. The female (General Manager, Amanda) walked over to me and began loudly ranting at me, being hostel and being confrontational toward me and Amanda the Westside Pizza, General Manager said to me in front of other customers standing behind me, " I want you to now and let you know the complaint you filed against me and calling corporate office on me didn't work, I didn't get in trouble because of you calling corporate on me because you will be charged for a to go cup every time I'll make sure. I asked the man pay me out what is this about and he told me I don't know and I can't get involved she is the general manager name is Amanda. On previous visits the General Manager Amanda said to other employees to make sure that that guy pointing at me gets charged for it to go cup for his drink extra every time.

I noticed employees not charging some other customers for to go cuts when they asked but when I would ask for a to go cup the General Manager Amanda would tell the other employees to make sure to charge that guy every time for a togo cup for his drink. The General Manager Amanda is very unprofessional and rude and bullies me on previous visits. As I was set down eating the General Manager Amanda walk through a back side door near the shuffleboard table and she had her cell phone out and pointed it at me and took a picture or video of me.

I continue to feel bullied and harassed and retaliated against by the Westside Pizza General Manager Amanda and experiencing her hostility toward me and also on previous visits did General Manager Amanda gives me a go to *** looks and looks at me with hate. On previous visits I have tried to tell the General Manager Amanda that I have disability and the hate I'm experiencing and the way I'm being bullied by General Manager Amanda makes me feel bullied and intimidated against and overwhelmed.
I would like to speak to the Westside Pizza Corporate Office Director about this bullying hate and intimidation behavior I have been and am still experiencing from the Westside Pizza, Bainbridge Island, WA General Manager Amanda and she has blacklisted me to other employees including the male employee in his twenties.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Allow friends some customers to bring outside food in
Cons:
  • Retaliated against for speaking up and self-advocating

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Westside Pizza, Bainbridge Island, WA. General manager (Amanda) discriminates bullies and intimidates customers who are male and treats male disabled customers poorly and differently than female customers disabled

Dawn W Rme

Bremerton West side pizza

Westside Pizza - Bremerton West side pizza
I ordered a pizza before closing on July 2nd. Half pepperoni and half death by pizza w/Alfredo sauce and no onions or gr peppers as I'm allergic...I placed my order online and upon picking it up they were in hurry to close for night so I didn't check my pizza until I got home and there I found it was loaded with gr pep and onions and had no pineapple which it usually has...your establishment was closed and so I left a message on the Stores Face Book messenger and thru Revel which supposedly provided me with an email to reach them. I then have called a few times to follow up with manager about either reimbursement or replacement of my correct pizza being I paid almost $40 bucks for a pizza that was uneditable...I continue to get a full mailbox when I call the location and this has included times it says it's open on line...I don't know who else to contact at this point to just fix the problem. I love westside pizza but they seem to messup my order more times than not lately and I usually suck it up but I am not doing anyone any favors by just not coming back because I'm sure others have found themselves in similar situation with this location as of late and we've been eating there for years and would like to continue to if they can correct this issue. Thank you
Loss:

Preferred solution: Replacement

map-marker Star, Idaho

Westside Pizza Company - Star Idaho Canvasing and Litter

I am a property manager for two local Middleton and Star (Idaho) subdivisions and I have had many complaints about Westside Pizza in Star Idaho leaving hundreds of door hangars (advertisements) on the doors of our two neighborhoods. Many of the people said that their employees leaving the advertisements on our doors are very rude. Many people have "No Soliciting" signs on their windows or doors and they still wake up to find "Westside Pizza" advertisements on their doorknob, stuck in their screens, or shoved between the mail boxes. Even worse is that it has been very windy lately and their advertisements are blowing around the neighborhood and littering up the kid's play areas. I called Westside Pizza twice to report this to a manager - both times I was put on TERMINAL HOLD and then they eventually hung up on me. It was easier for me to post a complaint here rather than to go beg to talk to a manager. Maybe they'll wake up after reading this and quit spamming the local neighborhoods with their unwanted ads.
Reason of review:
Unwanted doorhangar advertisements

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article