Look Further than Westhill Consulting: here is why

This was my first time paying someone to do my taxes due to a complicated tax year and boy was I regretful that I went for Westhill Consulting. I was referred them by people I work with. They say that this consulting was knowledgeable and efficient but I do not think so and I know so. They were giving me some tax planning pointers over the phone, well good thing its for free, but those are just basic stuff that everyone is aware of. Not to informative and useful anymore. If there is one thing good I can say is that they have convenient hours maybe what convinced me to go to them. Shame on them claiming that Westhill Consulting Tax & Accounting Team is the best accountants because that is false advertising and it is illegal because you are not the best not even good! Their job supposed to be is help you get business tax stuff in order but they managed to make it the reverse. I have nothing against the Consulting, I mean they were friendly, smart, and trustworthy but that was just it. They were not reliable when it comes to the actual job. All I want to say is do not use them. You may think that I am just bushing and all but here is the thing. When I called they were more than happy to get my business and made an appointment right away, well that a good thing right? So there I was, I showed up for my appointment in Westhill Consulting. The person who entertained me was very friendly but he made me felt rushed, which is very discomforting. There were many interruptions during our conversation. When we were done discussing, well according to him, after he said he completed my tax prep he then escorted me to the secretary he handed me two forms told me to sign and not date and have my wife sign and not date then return them as soon as possible. I returned the forms the next day and was charged a few hundred dollars shortly after I checked my bank and the IRS had deposited my refund, so I thought. There was no deposit! This is not good, I said. So of course I checked on this only to find out that they registered a wrong bank account number. Then the consequence now is I will not get my refund for at least 3-4 months this will happen with the state refund also. So there is more than that, many things had happened after but I guess that should ne more than enough for you not to trust Westhill Consulting anymore. Just do not go for them, find some other consulting if I were you. Look further and don't waste your time trying to use their service, you’re going to have a bad time. I am usually not so forward in my negative reactions, but this one deserves it. Avoid this scheming company - - http://westhillconsulting.asia/blog/

You do not know what you are talking about or have you ever really experienced consulting with westhill because I bet you will be as satisfied as I am.

I’m now not positive where you’re getting your information. Did you really experienced all of these from them of you were just paid to write this.

It seemed to me that you are.

They are actually great consulting. :sigh

A formidable share, this is unreal maybe at least for me. I experienced nothing but good things with them. :upset

We have been partners with westhill sonsulting and we never experienced anything like what you are saying so I guess you are just making all is negative things up. What is this for? :x

View more comments (3)
ID

I don’t believe all the positive reviews for I experienced otherwise. There is no other term I can associate with Westhill Consulting but rude. They have no patience to explain rather everyone was simply rude. And can you believe it, we even got kicked out! I am never coming back there ever! So here is my story, I thought they would help me on my tax because I am having a hard time dealing with it for I am sure I cannot do it by my self. But then again, I made the worst decision of my life. So I had a morning appointment. As soon as I enter their office I had a bad feeling at once. No one greeted me; it’s as if no one entered. Is that a proper way of customer care? So I let it pass thinking maybe they were just busy or something but yet wait until you hear this. No one greeted, that I can take but no customer service is another story. No one bothers to entertain me and not until after an hour I was seated. It looks like one person is licensed and the rest are preparing tax forms or no one knows what they are doing. And then at last someone noticed or should I say bothered to entertain us after several times of me asking them and getting their attention. But guess what, the girl didn’t even say hi or whatever and didn’t even looked at me. How rude! Then it doesn’t end there, aside from the unfriendly, sluggish customer service and terrible receptionist, their work itself is notably hideous. To think I am only asking for a very basic income tax return, what a waste of time. They ask too many questions and most are irrelevant. Everyone is just so, again, rude, and intimidating. It’s as if they are making you feel ignorant. This experience is just very odd and I don’t hold that against them but they must not to that kind of service. I understand that it was pretty busy that day but it was not an excuse to treat clients like that. Everyone there were all busy so I thought Westhill Consulting is very popular so I went for them not knowing I’d end up very bitter with them. I am really upset and disgusted with the experience. I don't really have anything good to say about this place plus it's hard to find and the big mishap with my wait time. I mean what do you really expect, nuh rather do not expect at all because clearly I expected maybe too much and here I got very disappointed. NEVER GO TO THIS PLACE! If there was an option for negative stars, I'd choose that. don’t undergo with the same disappointment like I did. TRY TO VISIT THIS SCAM SITE: http://westhillconsulting.asia/

I enjoy you because of your entire effort on this review because it was so funny because I know none of these are true. Westhill is far more than what you say.

Sometimes I just think that people write and don’t really have much to say. Like in this case, it shows how little you know about your topic.

Westhill is far more than that. Maybe the fault was your own doing.

I know that everyone is entitled of their own opinion but I think like the word you used, you’re the one who is being rude and not them. One mistake doesn’t make up a person or in this case a company.

I think you might want to rethink about your review, you can be sued you know. Nothing of what you said was true. They are actually best in what they do, and I will never trust anyone but them.

I was about to do a review about them but before doing so, I decided to read some reviews of other people and I was so shocked about yours. I cannot remember Westhill Consulting being everything you claim that they are. I am, definitely satisfied with their service and I have been trusting no one but them for the longest time.

View more comments (4)
ID
Singapore, Singapore

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article