Reasons Not to Choose Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours

Update by user Jan 26, 2014

Maxwell Road, Tower Block, MND Complex Singapore 069110

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2013
I am taking time to write this review to warn people about this so that they wont experience the same thing we did. How do I even begin this review? How can I summarize the terror I endured? Westhill Consulting travel and tours apparently doesn’t know what they were doing, its clear that they got no idea of what their company is suppose to be. They obviously got no talent in client service. Let us start with how unprofessional and gauche the receptionist is at Westhill Consulting travel and tours. We went there for the first time today and were simply asking the receptionist questions about how Westhill works. The receptionist, instead of being grateful for the fact that we were inquiring about the business as a potential customer, assumed that we wouldn't pay the $85 per hour to help us plan our first trip. What a *** My husband and I, who might have been clients, are now entirely put off by this receptionist's insulting comments. My husband simply wanted you to answer questions since we never used an agency before but she was so annoying and very insulting. There is no way we are coming back at Westhill! If the receptionist treat people like this what more can I expect from their actual service I bet it would be crappier since they have *** attitudes. They got to remember that they are not the only travel agency and no one will ever deal with craps therefore no one will waste time going there just to be treated like that. They are simply pathetic, lazy service with absolutely no concern for new customers. And of course we ended up not booking a tour with these guys. Who would?? And oh my cousin who actually did get a booking from them and she said the company is made up of a bunch of lying, manipulative thieves. The agents are incompetent and do everything for their own benefit, not for the guests. Oh boy, now talking about customer service huh? I do not think you would last long. Just do not go for them or else you’re going to have a bad time. This tour company is only about ripping you off. Check This Spammed Site: http://westhillconsulting.info/

Everyone has their own opinion but my opinion from your is very different. I was very satisfied with Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours, in fact we are currently availing their service again. hoping they find us some great vacation deals.

ID

Don’t let Westhill Consulting travel and tours ruin your vacation

So I decided to go trough a trip with the help of this Westhill Consulting travel and tours and I have nothing good to say. I have nothing but awful experiences with the company itself. Before I continue in all fairness, I would like to give credits to the guide on my trip. She was amazing and hilarious and one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of going on a trip with. And it is not her I has issue with but again, the company itself. This is how terrible Westhill is, if you want to be shred off on "optional" things you didn't even know about or can't easily opt-out of (either it wasn't marked as optional on the itinerary or it was but the price wasn't on there) to the tune of as much as twice the original price. Then, you’d be pissed off by wasting half a trip making 100+ mile detours to switch buses so they can save money. And boy oh boy, they will sent you to *** hotels and *** restaurants and spend a lot of travel time going to said *** hotels and restaurants. And those to are one of the highlights of your trip! The place you’ll stay in and the food! The food!!!! People are simply rude and has attitude problem, imagine the owner of the business to walk out on you to hightail it to his car while you're trying to ask him why they do any of the above. The whole trip was a total failure, I did not enjoy any minute of it. I thought I was doing the good thing by not going on said travel alone with my parents, and I thought I'd have a fun time, but they completely ruined our vacation. Don't let them ruin yours. So never ever get their service. I really believe this place deserves no star. So if you already booked a tour with this company, good luck. If you haven't, please, please do not even think about it. Shun away if you still have time to, do not even bother to go to their site or whatsoever. Just don’t. I tell you it’s a waste of time. You can thank me later. I could say more but I guess this should be enough I don’t want anything to do with Westhill Consulting travel and tours anymore because memories go back and I still feel irritated whenever I remember it.

I think you have to give them another chance if any of these are true because they are actually great at least for me and everyone I know who also avail their service.

Thanks for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it but I strongly disagree with you because I experienced otherwise from them.

It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, all I can see is a little spoiled brat girl whining about something she did not get. I mean, it is not as if they were against you personally. Because as far as I know I have been dealing with them ever since and I am confident to say I will still will until they are there and I think they will never leave anyway.

Me and my mom were just preparing to do a little research about the company and I came across your review, is this for real because this is only the negative review I read so far and everything else were all positive. I think I might try them, you sound a bit exaggerated.

My brother suggested I might like to consider Westhill Consulting travel and tours so I did, knowing my brother he is very keen to things like this. He was totally right because base from my experience, I think you are lying. I had nothing but good to say about them, you better tell the truth and not mislead the people.

View more comments (4)
ID
Houston, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article