NO to Westhill Consulting Insurance

I didn’t know why in the first place I was encouraged to avail an insurance policy at Westhill Consulting Insurance; it was the worst insurance carrier ever! it is a shame being a part of this organization. It is as if their motto, or their vision and mission is delay and don’t pay! And I do not understand why people are still writing good reviews about them. They still have customers and why they continue to get away with everything. Here is an example of how worse they are, it has been nine years since my accident and what do I get from Westhill Consulting Insurance, no car, no "admitting of liability", no reimbursement, yes nothing! This is going to be a long battle but I refuse to be a victim of an insurance scam. I am definitely fighting for my right here and I will start by telling people to stay away from them. Well deserving of zero stars right? But that doesn’t end there. This is the biggest piece of Westhill consulting Insurance in general, it is a big piece of *** It is definitely worth calling a scam. There is absolutely NO customer service. If you will try calling them to talk to a live representative to take your call they will most likely hang up on you if it has anything to do with canceling their policy or demanding a refund that you are very much entitled to. I tried cancelling my policy many times but they always refuse telling me oh so many reasons that doesn’t make any sense. One of my reasons is because they never notified me of a dramatic increase in my policy upon renewal. What they did was, they just took it out of my bank thinking I would be fine with over $100 a month increase. When I called Westhill Consulting Insurance to seek my refund and finally reached someone to ask for my refund, what do I get, I got hung up on as expected. The first time you sign on with them they lure you in with a sweet quote and then there is it a scam. I don’t understand why they were even categorized as legitimate; it seems to me that they operates illegally. Please... Stay away from this company. Don't be fooled. They are a nightmare. I can only imagine what it would be like to have to work with them during a claim. If you avail their services, you will be having a hard time I tell you.

You my man have the guts on writing this huh, well I admire the guts but I think you are making a big mistake. Westhill can be trusted I assure you.

Please try to write a review that is genuine and just something just so you can make someone ugly from the eyes of another. Westhill consulting insurance is one of the trusted, so deal with it.

There are some attention-grabbing deadlines on this review however it felt so unrealistic. Nobody will believe you on this one, you have made westhill popular instead.

Somebody is necessarily to assist you on writing a review. All of what you said is in fact unreal if I might state.

That is the first time I read something so horrible, you have made your self look worse and not westhill consulting insurance. Excellent job!

View more comments (3)
ID

Nothing but trouble – Westhill Consulting Insurance

In the scale of 1 to 10 I’m giving Westhill insurance Consulting a negative score! We have had many awful experiences from them over the years so I feel that I should take responsibility making the people aware of I have been very disappointed with Westhill Consulting insurance. For almost two years of being a customer of them we got nothing but disappointments, constant dissatisfactions. At first they were all good and showing kindness but eleven months after we got our policy it is almost hard to reach them. Its either no one can accommodate us at the moment of something like the system is down or whatever. We had a rough and intense couple of months, with our house got burned and our mom was in in excruciating pain and being told that there is nothing more they can do with our insurance. Well they could have at least given us a reasonable explanation and decent explaining. We ended up finding a cutting-edge, little-known, very expensive treatment. We didn’t get a single penny from Westhill Consulting Insurance until now to think it has been almost 9 months since the accident. Not only did they haven’t paid for anything, but they have never answered our calls and emails. We even went there personally but it was also useless. We got served with rudeness that is all. I'm immensely ungrateful that a huge part of the financial stress was aggravated for us by Westhill Consulting Insurance. Sure we had to pay office visit costs, big deal. And monthly rates are extremely unreasonable for this type of payout, in my opinion. They were inefficient, unkind, in fact rude, slow to reimburse, it is even next to impossible, and generally the worst. I don't know where we would be today if we waited for Westhill’s response. I think that they are only paying people to write long positive reviews. Their services well below what we've come to expect from small companies these days, but we are talking about two emotionally charged topics: the health of family members, and money. So better not deal with these kind of people who only care about themselves and nothing more. As with everything, understand what you are getting into. They don't pay for everything but, at least in my experience, were upfront about what they would cover and what they wouldn't. There are pre-existing clauses. It's good to get a policy when your dog to some other insurance company so when an issue does arise, you are covered and you will be more secure unlike with Westhill Consulting Insurance.

Do not write more, that’s all I have to say. Westhill is great period.

You’re not very intelligent. Why would you dare writing this kind of stuff?

You recognize therefore significantly relating to this subject made you look like a fool. Everyone knows how great westhill consulting insurance is..

I’ll probably be again to read way more than this. I am finding this fake, I am a customer and never did I experienced anything of what you said, thanks for that info.

I as well as my guys happened to be checking out the nice hints from some reviews regarding consulting insurances and we have read many postiove feedbacks concerning westhill but yours is the only negative, I am finding it hard to believe you as well.

I don’t believe you, I mean I have been availing their service for the longest time and I never experienced anything like what you are saying. All I can ever say to them are all positives so I do not know where you’re coming from. :?

View more comments (4)
ID
Singapore, Singapore

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article