Wastehill Consulting and Employment

Located At:

Darling Park, Tower 2 201 Sussex Street

Sydney NSW 2000 Australia

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2013
I don’t even know how to start this. I had a very traumatic experience, it was a misfortune dealing with Westhill Consulting and Employment. I have never received any kind of support or follow-through for any application. And here is the deal, this has happened many times already, I tried calling their office for support and follow-ups but I get nothing but arrogance from their contemptuous staff. Their posts are disorganized. The website is very hard to use and rumbled, I can’t seem to find where the job openings are, where to post resume or cover letter, where the locations of the companies are or etc. it was just too incompetent. They post hundreds of job openings but it seems that they do not review it; more often than not those are outdated or worse scams. Another thing some are not even in English, how on earth will all people understand them! On numerous occasions I have sent then a copy of my CV and written them many cover letters but never in so much received a single word of acknowledgement by return. And I do not believe that I have the problem because I am a graduate, I have lots of experiences and I believe that I am more than qualified. No matter what experience you may possess, or how highly qualified you may be, one thing is as for certain: as the sun rises in the east so it follows regardless of the role you apply for as posted by Westhill Consulting and Employment, you can be assured of absolutely nothing in return. Do not even bother to go to this website. You will get disappointed and irritated, you will find yourself deeply consumed with waiting for nothing. In conclusion, Westhill Consulting and Employment is definitely better lost than found. They will make you think that they are a good recruitment, once you contacted them they will respond very quickly to make you believe that they are a good choice but expect that after that you will never hear from them again. they will even go far that they will pretend to set up an interview for you and at first seemed like they would have no trouble finding you a position. This was after they had you resume and had spoken about the type of position you were seeking. After the first interview with Westhill Consulting and Employment in person they said it could take a couple days to a couple weeks but expect nothing anymore. So I decided not to wait anymore because that would mean I will be wasting my time. I did not try to contact them ever again, why would I, I never heard a peep from them after they said a couple weeks. Do not even bother, you will have a bad time with Westhill Consulting and Employment. http://westhillconsulting-career.com/

I will be happy if you consider revising your review, this is not working for both of you and westhill.

I do not know the things that I would’ve gone through in the absence of knowledge of anyone who will be reading your review, maybe they will believe you but I do hope not. Westhill deserves all positive feedbacks they can get because they are doing a very good job. 8)

Fantastic beat, it seems to me that you really have a big angst with westhill huh, but look man, many people have jobs now because of them maybe the problem is with you rather than them. Don’t you think?

Attractive element of content, you almost got me there but base from the real people who I personally knew westhill is reliable. :grin

Did you have a firsthand experience with Westhill Consulting and Employment? Because I can see that you don’t, I know a lot of people who was assisted by them in finding jobs and I am a living proof.

View more comments (4)
ID

Do not waste your time with Westhill Consulting and Employment

I am very much thankful for Westhill Consulting and Employment for providing me such a neat job pretty much instantly after I was kept in employment for well over a year. On the other hand, these days all that they appear to do is send me an email every week that lists all their vacancies. And the thing is I don't appear to fill any of these jobs, it doesn’t fit me so why the heck do they send me these vacancies. But then again I tried to email some of these positions and they just don't get back. Then I have emailed about Next mail and yet the jobs still there. I was distinctly underwhelmed by the service I received from Westhill Consulting and Employment. I can't say that Westhill actually done anything for me aside from my last job, I mean they were like good at start but will leave you behind afterwards. I still get job alerts from them and there are only ever one or two jobs listed on them, one of which isn't actually a job, it's just them looking for a bank of people to use should any jobs come up. I tried calling their office but they were as if unwilling to meet me in their offices to discuss potential job options, instead referring me to their website, which wasn't a good start. Now my only concern is that other people will receive better service that what I experienced or better yet do not bother to ask help form Westhill Consulting and Employment because they need to improve their service. They need to focus on the people coming to them a lot more and provide a more personal and responsive service. It's probably not worth signing up with them because if you are looking for better to hedge your bets if you're looking for work these days think twice if you’d go for Westhill. So I heard this story from someone I know, she was broke recent college grad, just landed a non-paid internship instead of an entry level position but she was happy with anything. She needed a little part time job where I can get cash to manage my bills and what not. So went to Westhill because it promised to get her a job then and there but she got disappointed, like what I was expecting. When she went there she was immediately given a job prospect, all she had to do was go over there and be interviewed. What Westhill doesn't disclose is that all these shops are the same. Fast paced NYC bodega type small cafe/restaurants which somehow seem to consistently employ a certain race. Then nothing anymore, it was just a waste of time. SCAM >>> http://westhillconsulting-career.com/
ID

About

Summary

Westhill Consulting and Employment is world's largest free online jobs website. The website is funded by United Kingdom government until it expanded and now almost every country is being served by Westhill Consulting and Employment. Westhill Consulting and Employment is a free service to assist job seekers into employment and connect employers with quality staff.

Westhill Consulting and Employment reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article