Verified Reviewer

Quicken Download

The credit union switched to Digital banking on August 24 of 2022. It is now December 12. The quicken download problem as not been fixed yet. I contacted the CEO on LinkedIn.. NO RESPONSE. I have contacted the credit union on Several occasions. They are working on it. No ETA on when it will be fixed.

User's recommendation: Poor implementation of quicken with new platform.

ID
#4211902 Review #4211902 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
A working website that will allow downloading of transactions into quicken that worked for over 20 years prior to a so called improvement.

Took additional funds after car loan was paid off

Called and received payoff amount on the 11th that was good through the 20th. On the 13th, I called back to pay off my car in full. In addition to debiting my bank account the full payoff amount, they turnded around 2 weeks later and took my "normal car payment" amount out as well. Apparently, the quote was wrong, and I owed an additional $0.88. So they took $255.00 out and put the remaining $254.12 into a savings account within their credit union for me. They refuse to refund me the money and said that I would have to come there to close my account. I live in KS now, so it's not that easy.

Thank you for your comment and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please call 720-921-**** to discuss this situation further.

ID
Denver, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article