Trig Acl

Horrendous Service, buyer beware!

They told me that they would schedule within 3 to 4 weeks of receiving my deposit. The deposit check was cashed on June 26 it is now August 28. The only way I can get them on the phone is when I call from a number unknown to them and then the lady answering (Meaghan) tells me that Bruce will call me to discuss things with me . He has yet to call me back. I have sent numerous emails and have left many messages, just requesting a callback to get some idea of possible installation schedule. The only reason that I haven't dumped them is because I would have to start over and every one is 10+ weeks out now. If anything changes I will write another review. Until then, all I can say is,,DO NOT do business with this company.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Chadley Ryf
map-marker Englewood, Colorado

Terrible service, never came back to fix the well

Updated by user Jul 11, 2013

Western Maine water wells Limington maine

Updated by user Jul 11, 2013

Western Maine water wells

Original review Jul 11, 2013
7-8 yrs ago we had Maine Well Lines in limington drill our well, He drilled it right through soap stone which causes gray sandy water, We have called him about 15 times, Bruce the owner hangs up on us, refuses to come back and fix it, We DO NOT owe him a dime, paid in full the day he said we were all set! I don't recommend this guy to anyone!! I hope he sees this and tries to call, I wouldnt have him back here now if he paid me. He is so rude on the phone, we have had to call another company.
Loss:
Guest

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

Matt DiBarra, an expert home builder with Dibara Masonry, gives tips on how to build a house, find and hire the right contractor, and avoid home construction scams.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article